Whoo! I've gone too far!!! lol

Cayenne0622

Okay, ladies. I know we are known to do and try some crazy things to get our hair to where we want it to be. My problem is not growth, it is shedding. I was looking up shedding on line and of course all kinds of sites came up in reference to stopping dog and cat shedding. I was curious to see what it said and low and behold they have an oral tablet to give to pets to stop shedding. PLEASE BELIEVE THAT I DO NOT...I REPEAT - DO NOT - PLAN ON TAKING THIS!!!:lachen: But I thought the ingredients were very interesting. See below: I'm going to talk to my dermatologist today about supplments containing similar ingredients FOR HUMANS and see what she thinks.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shed-Stop For Dog, Reduces Dog Shedding![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SHED-STOP is an oral supplement that controls non-seasonal shedding.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Promotes healthy skin and a glossy coat Reduces or eliminates hairballs in cats Doesn't interfere with normal shedding cycles[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contains: Safflower, Sunflower, Olive, Soya and Cod Liver Oils; Lecithin, Natural Flavors and Herbs, Garlic and Zinc. No water added.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sounds like all of the stuff we already use on hair in some form or fashion, doesn't it?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

lol! i'm soooo glad to hear that you are NOT taking the oral supplements, you had me scared when I was reading this :lol:

but the ingredients do sound interesting. The oil i use has safflower and olive oil in it...and i know a lot of the ladies here have found that garlic has reduced their shedding. hopefully your doctor will have some helpful advice! just no swinging by the veternarian ;)

HighlyFavored1 said:
lol! i'm soooo glad to hear that you are NOT taking the oral supplements, you had me scared when I was reading this :lol:

but the ingredients do sound interesting. The oil i use has safflower and olive oil in it...and i know a lot of the ladies here have found that garlic has reduced their shedding. hopefully your doctor will have some helpful advice! just no swinging by the veternarian ;)

Buhahahahaha!!! Okay, I'm mad at you for that one!! lolol Seriously, it was just curiousity that made me check out the site. Don't worry ladies. I'm crazy but not that crazy. hahahaha Thanks for the laugh HighlyFavored!

Back