Whoever said Neutrogena doesn't know what theyhave

jaibee

Whoever said Neutrogena doesn\'t know what theyhave

Is absolutely right! I tried the triple moisture line this weekend and boy oh boy! I washed with the shampoo, used the hair mask, then followed up with the conditioner. Then I mixed the leave in cream with the shine serum, sectioned my hair into 5 sections and put the mixture on each section and airdried in five big braids. The leave in cream says use a small amount but I was not shy about using it. When my hair dried, it had UNBELIEVABLE shine and moisture with no greasiness!!! I blow dried the waves out, but this would probably be GREAT for shiny, moisturized braid/twistouts. I hope they don't ever change the formula cause this stuff is the bomb! I see the price rising though. I have never seen a drugstore line give these great results. OH did I mention I was 11 weeks post relaxer? you HAVE to try this stuff.

Re: Whoever said Neutrogena doesn\'t know what theyhave

I agree. I bought the shampoo and it is awesome!! Great smell, and it left my hair moisturized, not hard... I also bought the serum and I love the smell, and it seems to work well, too (haven't given it a real chance yet...
ohwell.gif
)

I'm glad it worked well for you, Jaibee!!
clap.gif

ITA!!! I have added this line to my list of product staples
smile.gif

and whoever suggested the leave in cream/serum mix.......GOOD looking out, definitely the bomb.

[ QUOTE ]
Whoever said Neutrogena doesn't know what theyhave

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be me!
wave.gif
Thank you--Thank you!

I'm so glad you like it. It is a wonderful line of products! Neutrogena has definitely sealed their credibility with me!

I think I'd like to start a letter writing campaign to Neutrogena requesting that they begin making the Triple Moisture Deep Treatment Masque in at least a 1 liter tub
grin.gif

yea... that tiny little 1/2 cup ain't gonna last me no more than 3 washes...
laugh.gif

Re: Whoever said Neutrogena doesn\'t know what they

I'm bout to purchase stock in the company!!!

I tried the entire line last Wednesday and have fallen in love with my new soft, silky, shiny hair.

I have taken to wearing my hair down just coz it looks so good.

Re: Whoever said Neutrogena doesn\'t know what they

You guys know what happens when too many folks like the same products...
laugh.gif

Does the conditioner detangle the hair when you wash it out?

What is the purpose of the hair mask?

I tell you, I can't say enough about this line.... it's fantastic..

Supergirl, you sure earned your name in my book.
smile.gif

Is this only for relaxed ladies? Are their any 4b's(and above)achieving great results?

BTW, how do you use the mask?

Well I'm not natural but I have a lot of new growth and my new growth is just as moisturized as my relaxed hair

yeah supergirl, that little tub ain't gonna get it......we also gotta tell them not to change the formula

Oh my! I can't wait for July (or a PJ cheat week) to try this line. All these great reviews are making me hungry with anticipation!
lick.gif
Ha!

jaibee said:

[ QUOTE ]
and whoever suggested the leave in cream/serum mix.......GOOD looking out, definitely the bomb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will take a little curtsy, your welcome!
grin.gif

thx....this mix is off the hook
[ QUOTE ]
nmfsc said:
jaibee said:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will take a little curtsy, your welcome!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Back