Who would have guessed!!! It is growing!

nadine1977canada

Some of you might remember a thread I posted in here about not seeing any growth at 4 weeks post relaxer. Well by week six i was noticing something was going on. It appeared to be like NG. Well here I am towards the end of week 9, I am officially 1 inch away from my bra strap! When i got my relaxer done on sept 9, the stylist trimmed my extremely damaged ends. That took me from bra strap back to barely APL.

Well today i checked and I am 1 inch away from my bra strap!!! Its weird cause just like week i was thinking maybe my hair was not moving. Well, I discovered that my NG seems hard and somewhat pointing straight up and then it smoothes out and comes out straight. Could be the MSM, could be the biotin, could be the Crisco, and could be the flax oil. I have no clue but I love it!!! I’m on day 3 of drinking horsetail tea, still haven’t noticed anything as of yet...Will keep you guys posted about the tea.

nadine1977canada said:
Some of you might remember a thread I posted in here about not seeing any growth at 4 weeks post relaxer. Well by week six i was noticing something was going on. It appeared to be like NG. Well here I am towards the end of week 9, I am officially 1 inch away from my bra strap! When i got my relaxer done on sept 9, the stylist trimmed my extremely damaged ends. That took me from bra strap back to barely APL.

Well today i checked and I am 1 inch away from my bra strap!!! Its weird cause just like week i was thinking maybe my hair was not moving. Well, I discovered that my NG seems hard and somewhat pointing straight up and then it smoothes out and comes out straight. Could be the MSM, could be the biotin, could be the Crisco, and could be the flax oil. I have no clue but I love it!!! I’m on day 3 of drinking horsetail tea, still haven’t noticed anything as of yet...Will keep you guys posted about the tea.

Congrats on your progress!!!
What's the Crisco used for???

Congrats on your comeback from trimming away your damage ends. Does the horsetail tea have the same benefits as the pills?

Alright!!!! :D Thats great news! I KNEW your hair had to be growing, girl!!! :grin: So glad you are finally seeing all that wonderful new growth!

Congrats!!! It feels good to have another person join me in singing praises to the board....

cocowhite said:
Congrats on your comeback from trimming away your damage ends. Does the horsetail tea have the same benefits as the pills?

I'm not sure. I haven't tried the horsetail pills. I have only been drinking horsetail tea for 3 days now. Its still sort of too early to tell about the benefits. I decided to drink horsetail tea because i didn't want to add more pills to drink. I only take MSM(2000mg) and Biotin(1000 mcg). I take 1 teaspoon of flax oil and i drink the tea. So far all seems good.

Back