2 Year Anniversary

Thank you everyone for the wonderful compliments and for visiting my album! I know I learned SO much here and I may not be where I am today if I hadn't!

I agree. Hairlove your hair is beautiful and you're definately an inspiration to us transitioners! Keep up the great progress.

Your hair grows in leaps and bounds. My goodness. You are going to be brastrap curly in a hot minute! LOL

Wow, your hair looks wonderful! I remember when you just cut off the last of your relaxed ends! You have come a long way! You'll definitely reach your goal by year's end!

Sorry, I haven't been around much lately so I took my album offline. My hair is growing nicely and I'm enjoying the curls and versatility. I'm still learning the best products and techniquest to get the look I want.

deborah11 said:
bumping for response. I don't see link or password. thanks.
She only had it available during the time she created this thread. She posted it in her siggy then took it off...

But hairlove, I would LOVE to see some updates! :grin:

awww man, I can't believe I missed this =( She was my transition inspiration and I am in love with her hair.

Or can someone who has it saved be kind enough to let us know what it is? :sekret: I love hairlove's hair, and have been dying for an update!

" WHERE YOU IS, :poke: HAIRLOVE !!!!!!!" I WANT TO SEE THAT ALBUM AGAIN MISS LADY :yep: !!!! So when r-u going to put it back up, huh :D ??????????????????????????????????

Back