Who washes or co-washes their hair in sections?

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I usually just part my hair down the middle and co-wash in 2 sections. I find I get better conditioner distribution and I use less product. Anyone else wash this way? Oh and it makes detangling a breeze.

TIA

I wash in 4 sections for every other wash or so.

I only do it because when I don't section, I tend to only get my HAIR clean and not my scalp, especially in the crown area.

Doing it in sections helps me really get to my scalp and keep it clean and buildup free.

I just section it with clips before jumping in the shower and start with the back sections first.

My scalp has been better since doing it this way.

I always wash in sections - it's the only way to insure that my scalp gets clean, and it reduces my tangles.

I def do sections. the middle of my head tangles like crazy so it makes detangling so much easier. i don't think i use less product though because I section my hair in 5 parts

I tend to wash my hair in 2 sections making a parting straight down the middle.. just less hair to deal with and I can consentrate better on that section.. I have found that my hair now just wants to part since it's so used to doing it..

Yes, I have to wash and condition my hair in sections. My hair isn't as long as it used to be but it's twice as thick now. It takes a lot of time but it's worth it!

4 sections for me. I start with my hair completely out...wash, then separate my hair into four sections (detangling as I go along)...makes things much much easier.

I just started to detangle my hair in sections when I wash it. It makes things soooo much easier when I am finger styling or doing twists.

I wash in 4 to sometimes even 16 sections, it depends on how I feel that day and what I plan to do to my hair.

Back