BEST con for co-washes and a Question:

aileenadq

1. What's your fave cheapie or expensive con for co-washes?

2. Does it leave your hair and scalp clean and shiney?

3. Have you experienced more growth/less breakage/less dryness because of co-washes?

4. Do you use less product (oils, leave ins, etc.) due to co-washes?

I'm thinking of only washing with shampoo once per month this winter, so any advice would be appreciated...TIA!

ans: Daily Defense Tender Apple (DDTA) and K-Pak Daily Conditioner. During the summer months I mainly use Suave Humectant.

ans: Yes, they do. I do use Herbal Essences clarifying shampoo about once a month.

3. Have you experienced more growth/less breakage/less dryness because of co-washes?
ans: I have found that conditioner washes have aided in preventing excessive breakage, and my hair is well moisturised.

ans: I have found that I am not coating my hair with useless pomades and oils in an attempt to have "soft hair", I use minimal oil. I do use a leave in condish but once again, I am not using gobs of it.

I'm thinking of only washing with shampoo once per month this winter, so any advice would be appreciated...
ans: I usually just use a shampoo once a month too (clarifying)

Last edited:
Garnier Fructis Length and Strength Fortifying Cream Conditioner

Yes.

Yes.

Well, I don't deep condition when I co-wash (only when I shampoo), so technically yes. But I still blow dry and flat iron so I also use the Length and Strength Anti-Split Ends Treatment, Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum, and Chi Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex

Back