Who was it?

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
:grin:

Better Together
Buy this item with Miconazole Nitrate Cream, Fougera - 1 oz by Miconazole today!
plus-sign-10x10._V47081620_.gif
Buy Together Today: $8.84

I saw this on Amazon today. And I KNOW it was one of ya'll! :lachen::grin: No, I don't but it had to be hairboard related. You ladies are powerful and you do not play. Do your thing! okay! :yep:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Why am I laughing, though? Cause shikakai oil and mn would be a BOMB mix! :scratchch

:lol:

And it also says that customers that bought the oil also bought Ultra Black Hair Growth II 2000 Edition by Cathy Howse. :lachen:

Someone review the MN has a hair product....:lachen:

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
stars-5-0._V47081849_.gif
Its good for more than just athletes foot, May 25, 2007
By Jasmine Duncan "Jasmine" (USA) - See all my reviews

I know this sounds funny but I have actually been using this produt to help my hair grow faster and its amazing. I've gotten an inch of growth over the past month since I've been using it once a day. It gets a little pricey because I use a tube every 4 days but its well worth it my hair is growing faster than it normally does and its healthy so I'm sticking too it. The only downside is I have to buy around 9 tubes a month. OH well for everything good theres something bad right.

Someone review the MN has a hair product....:lachen:

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
stars-5-0._V47081849_.gif
Its good for more than just athletes foot, May 25, 2007
By Jasmine Duncan "Jasmine" (USA) - See all my reviews

I know this sounds funny but I have actually been using this produt to help my hair grow faster and its amazing. I've gotten an inch of growth over the past month since I've been using it once a day. It gets a little pricey because I use a tube every 4 days but its well worth it my hair is growing faster than it normally does and its healthy so I'm sticking too it. The only downside is I have to buy around 9 tubes a month. OH well for everything good theres something bad right.
wow, that was brave of her. That's one funny combo.

Like... lol... I still don't get it. So everyone on here.. LHCF is cousin of Niko?

what is NIko?
Niko is the person that maintains the site. If you meet a lady in real life with gorgeous hair or whatever you ask them if they're Niko's cousin. If they're on this site they'll know what it means.

Like... lol... I still don't get it. So everyone on here.. LHCF is cousin of Niko?

what is NIko?

If you look one the very bottom of your screen you'll see that Niko D. is the site maintainer/admin/moderator...the term "Niko's cousin" is the term for those of us that are members here on LHCF...HTH

If it is still there when I run out, I may get these! I just bought both (locally). Classic...come on, 'fess up! :lachen:

What I really want is that book titled "Beauty Secrets of India: From Ayurvedic Techniques to Exotic Adornments" by Monisha Bharadwaj. I am really getting that; Amazon allows you to read some of the excerpts. There are alot of overall beauty tips that most of us know, but I want to read what it says about Ayurveda, especially since alot of us are on the AAA challenge!

Amazon has some amazing things. You can even get Braggs ACV there. I so got to get my credit card paid off...again!:lachen::rolleyes:

Okay, now that is funny. I have bought each of those items on Amazon. I looked at my order history and saw that I purchased them one week apart. Please tell me that its just random or a joke :lachen:, though. And I certainly haven't bought enough of either of them for it to be .... oh wow...

I feel like there is an announcement on Amazon that says "nichelle02 bought Miconazole Nitrate Cream and Shikakai hair oil. :nono: Where do you think she used them? Please vote"

If it is still there when I run out, I may get these! I just bought both (locally). Classic...come on, 'fess up! :lachen:

What I really want is that book titled "Beauty Secrets of India: From Ayurvedic Techniques to Exotic Adornments" by Monisha Bharadwaj. I am really getting that; Amazon allows you to read some of the excerpts. There are alot of overall beauty tips that most of us know, but I want to read what it says about Ayurveda, especially since alot of us are on the AAA challenge!

That sounds really good! Off to go check it out!
LHCF is changing the face of Amazon.com with our buying power!! :lachen:

Back