Who said I love you first?

I said it first just to see his reaction, for the life of me I can't figure out why I did that. His reaction was not good lol, but her later apologized and said it back.

I said it first but it wasn't a biggie for me. I don't like games. Oh, and he said it back like it was nothing. Now, I actually can't remember the last time I've said it. He says it several times a day and I'm the "I love you too" person.

He did. I knew he was going to tell me soon so I was preparing for what to say. So silly me said you're not in love with me that must be in deep like. He went off, don't tell me how I fell. But I was absolutely smitten, mesmerized and in love with him! Just afraid (still afraid) cause I had never felt like that about anyone so quickly. It was and still is electrical.

He said it first. Then I told him, "Shhh, it's too soon."

We've only been together a month and he's going around telling everyone, even his parents, that we're in love. I think it's cute.

He did.

It was about 4 months after we'd met and 3 months after we'd officially become exclusive.

We were reclining/chilling, watching the TV. He looked up at me with adoring eyes and breathed, so softly I could barely hear his voice, "I love you, YoYo" [nickname approximation for Yankee Candle].

Goodness, I can't even begin to remember when I would have said "I love you" to him, though. I just know it was much later than him. Funny how my mind is blank on that point. :ohwell:

He told me first last weekend after six months. I had a feeling he was going to say it. All I could do is hug him, then I said it back after the initial shock wore off.

DH did but he was always very up front about his intentions from the day we met so I wasn't surprised.

Back