Who Remembers The Mtg & Megatek Back Then? Xd

Lol I miss those days!! I wasn't a member on here back then, but I remember lurking and seeing the threads about it. I never got the chance to try it or that coochie cream stuff either. I couldn't imagine walking around smelling like bacon and having headaches, chile no! I remember being on other hair websites thinking seesh the women on LHCF sure are serious about their hair lol.

Ah, the memories. :giggle:

Maybe I got a bad bottle of MTG but mine never smelled like bacon. I remember smelling like chemicals everywhere I went and I didn't even use a lot of it. I tried mixing it to cover the smell but it still didn't work. I loved using Megatek and MN back in the day and I would have probably seen better results if I wasn't trying to hold on to my damaged hair.

I saw Megatek in Tractor Supply last month and I started to buy it. I know they changed the formula but I will probably buy some today and add a few ingredients.

Never jumped on the bandwagon but did any of it work without causing negative side effects? My dad is looking for stuff for his hair, I'm sure if it works he wouldn't mind smelling like some pork :look:

Ah, the memories. :giggle:

Maybe I got a bad bottle of MTG but mine never smelled like bacon. I remember smelling like chemicals everywhere I went and I didn't even use a lot of it. I tried mixing it to cover the smell but it still didn't work. I loved using Megatek and MN back in the day and I would have probably seen better results if I wasn't trying to hold on to my damaged hair.

I saw Megatek in Tractor Supply last month and I started to buy it. I know they changed the formula but I will probably buy some today and add a few ingredients.

Okay, so... I ended up going to Tractor Supply shortly after I commented and I bought the LAST bottle on the shelf. :lol: I was relaxed the last time I used it; my hair is loc'd now so I will only use this on my scalp to prevent buildup.

Back