WHO KNEW...Antoine Dodson is a Hairdresser!!!

The original vid is hilarious! He is my favorite internet sensation lol. And the fact he's a hairdresser is a plus!

Wow he's pretty good at that thing. I know what you mean though. I actually keep checking Antoine's page for updates. Sad sad sad!! :nono:

I don't even know who this guy is...but the first link took me to some little girl singing instead of this Antoine dude lol

I really want a t-shirt! :blush3: I know I know...walking away in shame.

I bought the song and the ringtone so don't feel bad LOL
I've been following the story every since it went on Youtube. I hope that they get a good amount of $$$ off this foolishness :grin: Antoine is my hero LOL

I would be seriously surprised if Antoine was actually licensed to do hair, it looks like he's in someones office there, no hair supplies, mirrors, ect.

I really like him, don't get me wrong, he just doesn't quite seem legit as a hair stylist. I hope I'm wrong.

Plenty licensed stylists work out of their home. Good ones at that! I left my salon and started going to my stylist's relaxer/poo lady in her basement and she did my hair just as well.

Damn his hair looks good in those update vids! Did he get extensions? They look real as heck if he did.It looks so soft and flowy and it was just a-blowin in the wind!He is killing Katt Williams!! lol.:grin:

Ya'll check out Antione now. He is hooked up!! And he's with the Gregory Brothers LOL! He's the one in the middle cuz it took me a minute too! :lachen:
[video=youtube;UTZIQxSuCZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTZIQxSuCZo&hd=1[/video]

Back