Who is in your hair peer group?

Meaning who are the ladies who have hair length that's close to yours. For me it's Naijaqueen and hopeful (I'm sure there are others). These are the people I hope to progress with on our way to longer hair. Everytime I see a post my either of these ladies or album update I get excited for them and for me, because i feel they are my hair peers. I think it will be fun to see how our journey's go, hey we might all reach bra-strap the same time.

IntelligenceisBeautiful said:
Meaning who are the ladies who have hair length that's close to yours. For me it's Naijaqueen and hopeful (I'm sure there are others). These are the people I hope to progress with on our way to longer hair. Everytime I see a post my either of these ladies or album update I get excited for them and for me, because i feel they are my hair peers. I think it will be fun to see how our journey's go, hey we might all reach bra-strap the same time.
:confused: I don't know who's my hair peer, BUT I sure wish someone would clue me in..I also think it will be fun to see how our journey will go. I tried to have some outside buddies (not on LHCF) but I soon realized they're really not into the hair growing thang like I am..After months of my own neglect I'm back on a serious hair growing mission:armyhat: . Practically everyone here is on the same mission, but I don't know who would be in my hair peer group.. Give me a Shout oUt! if you're in my group!

Happy hair growing everyone!
Marseeya

I don't know who is in my hair peer...I haven't seen anyone with similar hair type.....but cool topic...I really need to get some pics of me in my album!!!

IisB, this is a really neat topic!

The only hair peer I'm aware of is Carlita...and she's been MIA for about a week.
I would love to have a group of ladies I could identify w/...as far as I know Carlita and I are in the same boat b/c we are both at bra strap trying to get to 1 or 2 " below by December, and we're both 4a w/ a little "other" mixed in. She was interested in some of the products that had worked for me since we are hair twins so I sent her some goodies to try out...

I think having hair peers is great motivation and encouragement!

I am not sure who would be in mine... Hopefully I will get some peers after this post w/ my stats and fotki link :)

NoNapNique said:
I am not sure who would be in mine... Hopefully I will get some peers after this post w/ my stats and fotki link :)

NoNapNique, looks like we may be peers. :grin: I have the same issues you have in your stats and link. I believe our lengths are about the same too. And Lawd knows I'm tryin hard as heck to cut back on the PJism. I don't have an album yet but I've posted pics of my progress in my siggy. In Dec. it will be my second Hair year Anniversary. I will take new updated pics then.

Happy Hair growing!
Marseeya

Loonatik is my hair peer. We're both 7 inches from brastrap.
We'll be approaching our goals together!!!:cheers:

Last edited:
OMG this is weird because I was thinking about my hair peer/buddy whatever you want to call it LAST NIGHT. I don't know who is in my hair group, but I wanna have a group/buddy...here is my adverstisement lol....

NEEDED:
1 or more hair buddies in same hair group as I am
required - transitioning
my hair length - neck length
last relaxer - august 25, 05
Must be optimistic and motivating about transitioning :-)

Sorry guys I dont have an album, I cant think of the names now but I KNOW there are about 5 women who are transitioning so hit me up if you are in my group!

Very fun thread...I have no clue as to what peer group i'm in...I wouldn't mind knowing who my hair buddy/buddies are...get at me...if you think we share the same length, texture, goals etc;:grin:

I'd love to get a hair buddy too, if you're:
4b hair type
Mid-neck length, shooting for shoulder length
Thin hair a plus, coz that's my nemesis!

There's my little ad :)

WANTED:

Looking for my Hair Twin...

4a/b and a little bit 3c natural
somewhere between shoulders and bra-strap
I would say 2-3 inches from bra strap preferably
Thick hair
someone who has had their hair straightened before..

CHECK my album out.

Lady_Lioness said:
Very fun thread...I have no clue as to what peer group i'm in...I wouldn't mind knowing who my hair buddy/buddies are...get at me...if you think we share the same length, texture, goals etc;:grin:

Hey Lady Lion :wave: ... I just had to holla because you gave me great tips. I'm not ready to be your buddy yet because you're my motivation:notworthy! But I'm coming Girl :D

I'm looking for my hair buddies :grin: :

4a mostly/4b crown/3c back
More texturized than relaxed
In that strange place between shoulder and brastrap forever!!!
About 1.5 inches from armpit length
Take a look in my fokti, will update by next week

BTW--Nicole-27, I wear your style daily (dominican roller set blown at the roots). I think we're at the same place in terms of length!

I love this thread. Such a good idea.
Where oh where is my hair buddy posse?!!!!!!!!!! :assimilat

I'm also new and have no clue as to who I match up with. Hit me up if you want a hair buddy.

:orders: Pick me! :clap: Pick me!

Anky has hair that's my length :yep: and that same dreaded disease...hair anorexia. I cant think of anyone else right off top....and if I can DREAM HoneyLemonDrop (Im TRYING REAL HARD to be in her hair peer group LOL)

Last edited:
OneInAMillion said:

BTW--Nicole-27, I wear your style daily (dominican roller set blown at the roots). I think we're at the same place in terms of length!

You sound like my peer. I'm close to armpit too. I need to check my length again to see where I am.

OneInAMillion said:

:grin: Hey Buddy! I think we are at the same length (in the back) but your hair in the front is longer.

i haven't seen anyone with my hair type or length- i would be willing to email one of you experts a pic- so that you can tell me what type and reccommend a hair buddy for me- please help?

DivineI is indeed in my hair peer group... we're hanging in there with our goals... hopefully we make it! i think it's a great idea to have a hair peer group, that way you can help each other out :)

pradalover said:
I'm not sure who is in my peer group. I'm now about approx 1-2inches from brastrap. Any buddies out there? :wave:
Me and Carlita are already at bra strap but we'll adopt you in our group :lol: I plan to maintain my hair at about 1" past bra strap so you'll be catching up soon... :look:

IntelligenceisBeautiful said:

I think I might be in this group too.:confused: I'm kinda at "bottom neck length".

@ Naijaqueen: are u still going to Harlets?

Back