Who has the longest hair on the board

Mazza64

I was just wondering who actually has the longest hair on the board. And have they always had long hair or grown it from a chop.

Hhmmm, good question.
Out of the people i know, i think it's Traycee who almost hip length or flowerhair.

I'm horrible with names.... Its so not me ...I'm so far from being the longest..Its not even funny ...There are a few women on LHCF that is TL and Longer !!! Look up the classic length threads and you will find the ladies there...They rarely post

Interesting thread, I would like to know too. It'll be like a hunt to find all the super long-haired ladies. :ninja:

I don't know who has the longest hair now, but of the old members, Zanna, Unlvgrl come to mind as ladies that had butt-length hair--and not hair that tapered to nothing either!...While Jade21 aka the hair goddess I remember cut her knee-length hair to butt length coz the knee-length was just too much.

Actually I think favorc has reeeeally long hair. I saw her fotki back when I was unsubscribed and lurking. I can't seem to find it now

1st thoughts that came to my mind was Flowerhair and Traycee

The 2nd thought was I can easily tell you who has some of the shortest "Moi" :-(

I don't know who has the longest hair now, but of the old members, Zanna, Unlvgrl come to mind as ladies that had butt-length hair--and not hair that tapered to nothing either!...While Jade21 aka the hair goddess I remember cut her knee-length hair to butt length coz the knee-length was just too much.

oh to have been a member during that time :wallbash: i missed it!

CelinaStar and FlowerHair are the longest active members i've seen i think... where they at so i can peep some hurr.

and future longest.......*drum roll* ME!!!! in a few yrs :D i can dream cant i? lol

IDK, but I think it's going to be a close call. I've seen some booty-length hair here. I believe there is either a classic length challenge, tailbone length challenge, or both going on. I think you guys know where I'm getting at...:sekret:.

FlowerHair is the longest I've seen. She looks to be around classic length. One thing I've noticed is that alot of the ladies with very long hair do not post often or don't post many pictures. The poster Lita comes to mind. Her hair is about tailbone. I'm around tailbone and I think there are quite a few ladies with this length on this board; they just tend to lurk.

Man, I would have loved to have seen that! Very cool!

I agree, Zanna and Unlvgrl have the longest hair I've seen on this board.

I never saw Jade21's hair, but she said it was really long too! :)

My hair was tailbone for a while, but I cut it a little to even it out. It had become a bit uneven because that's how it grows in for some reason.

You can see my hair in my blog and my photos here on LHCF. Just go to my profile and click around. :yep:

Next year I'm gonna try to go for past tailbone, but I've taken a break for 2010 - I'm wearing my hair down almost every day now. I'm looking for a man. :look:

I remember Jade 21 from when the boards 1st began and she had the longest hair.

FH is probably the longest among those that actively post right now.

Back