Who has the longest hair on the board

Next year I'm gonna try to go for past tailbone, but I've taken a break for 2010 - I'm wearing my hair down almost every day now. I'm looking for a man. :look:

Girl, you are SO funny! Your hair is absolutely beautiful and if you're wearing it down, I know you're turnin' some heads! :grin: I do believe your hair is the longest and prettiest I've seen on this board. :yep:

I don't know who has the longest hair now, but of the old members, Zanna, Unlvgrl come to mind as ladies that had butt-length hair--and not hair that tapered to nothing either!...While Jade21 aka the hair goddess I remember cut her knee-length hair to butt length coz the knee-length was just too much.

WHAT?!!! OMG I would love to see that

I agree, Zanna and Unlvgrl have the longest hair I've seen on this board.

I never saw Jade21's hair, but she said it was really long too! :)

My hair was tailbone for a while, but I cut it a little to even it out. It had become a bit uneven because that's how it grows in for some reason.

You can see my hair in my blog and my photos here on LHCF. Just go to my profile and click around. :yep:

Next year I'm gonna try to go for past tailbone, but I've taken a break for 2010 - I'm wearing my hair down almost every day now. I'm looking for a man. :look:

:lachen: funny

Back