Who Has A Natural Mohawk Up In Here?

ShiShiPooPoo

I'm ready for a change this summer.

I'm thinking of shaving off my sides to do a super funky Mohawk.

My hair on top is about 10inces long so it would be a long on top Mohawk.

Anyone here have one?

I couldn't commit to shaved sides; the process of growing the hair back evenly with the rest seems too tedious. I have rocked a Mohawk with cornrowed sides though.

I say go for it. :yep: I almost shaved my sides for a mohawk at the beginning of my transition, but chickened out. I was going for this look in black:
short-curly-pink-hair.jpg

And now I completely regret not doing so when I had the chance.

I'm ready for a change this summer.

I'm thinking of shaving off my sides to do a super funky Mohawk.

My hair on top is about 10inces long so it would be a long on top Mohawk.

Anyone here have one?

I'm a chicken :lol:. I wouldn't do it, but it does look beautiful. Have you tried to do flat twists or cornrows before the final cut?

Sent from my iPad...excuse the typos.

I'm a chicken :lol:. I wouldn't do it, but it does look beautiful. Have you tried to do flat twists or cornrows before the final cut?

I've tried and the sides look terrible! I need more practice. I've been completely bald so I'm not really scared. I just don't know if I'll look stupid.

I've tried and the sides look terrible! I need more practice. I've been completely bald so I'm not really scared. I just don't know if I'll look stupid.

That's what I would fear too :lol:. I wish we lived in the same area. I would do the cornrows/flat twists for you before you decide to cut that beautiful hair.

Just did one last night for the first time!!!! Lol

Didn't read the whole thread before posting all willy-nilly! Enjoy pics anyway....

Attachments

• image-3392447742.jpg
    image-3392447742.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2763386501.jpg
    image-2763386501.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3064877168.jpg
    image-3064877168.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 70
Back