Who else is having a good hair day???

Glib Gurl

Me, me, me!!! :grin:

Last night I put some water-based moisture on my hair (BB Growth Lotion), did a roller set, and then this morning I splathered some olive oil on my hands to seal/shine as I finger combed the curls. I love mah-velous!

Who else is having a good hair day?

I am too.

I have been wearing my hair back and clipped up for DAYS because of my workout schedule. But, this morning I decided to use my Carusos for some curls because I am going to a wine dinner tonight after work. I still have the back clipped up with a claw clip, but the sides and front are curly. I feel pretty today vs. dull like I do when my hair is all up.

I'm having a fantastic day. Although my hair is in a bun :smirk: I jazzed it up a little and did Lorraine's method of the bun, floding and pinning. I really like my hair today. :)

Well, I had a great hair day yesterday! For the first time I decided to wear my real hair down on yesterday. I just wanted something quick and cute. So, after I washed and conditioned my hair, I let it hair dry to about 75%.

Then I blow dried it. After that I applied so Fantasia Straighting Serum and flat ironed it.

It turned out beautiful. I felt so sexy. Look at my Avatar picture.

I just took it yesterday because yesterday was a great hair day!

Back