Who else initiates booty calls?

Glitter

I can't be the only one with a "get mine, get yours" thought process.

Here's my current story: There was this guy I thought was cute and I knew he wanted to get with me during college...too bad I was in a relationship.

Relationship ended when college did in May. A few weeks ago, I was feeling the need to get out of the city for awhile so I decided to look into taking a weekend trip to Miami. Lo and behold, Mr. Bootycall is out there now, working. I get in contact with him and spend the weekend with him ... when I left, he was pretty much like 'come visit anytime you want', which I guess is a sign that we can continue this long distance "thing".

The way I see it, I just got out of a relationship that lasted all of college. I never got to experience dating other people and I want to do that now, while I'm young. I don't have any kids or expenses other than my rent and my loan payments...nothing to really hold me back. I am in control of my own life and if I want to see somebody - friend, family, boy - I'm going to do it now, before everyone starts creating their own families and not having the time. Also, it seems that guys are pretty receptive to the booty call. I don't know why, but the dude was totally fine with it whereas I know girls analyze booty calls to death.

SO...why do you booty call? Do you find it empowering to initiate it? Who is your jumpoff? When does it get to the point where you're acting immature and should put booty calls behind you?

I can't be the only one with a "get mine, get yours" thought process.

Here's my current story: There was this guy I thought was cute and I knew he wanted to get with me during college...too bad I was in a relationship.

Relationship ended when college did in May. A few weeks ago, I was feeling the need to get out of the city for awhile so I decided to look into taking a weekend trip to Miami. Lo and behold, Mr. Bootycall is out there now, working. I get in contact with him and spend the weekend with him ... when I left, he was pretty much like 'come visit anytime you want', which I guess is a sign that we can continue this long distance "thing".

The way I see it, I just got out of a relationship that lasted all of college. I never got to experience dating other people and I want to do that now, while I'm young. I don't have any kids or expenses other than my rent and my loan payments...nothing to really hold me back. I am in control of my own life and if I want to see somebody - friend, family, boy - I'm going to do it now, before everyone starts creating their own families and not having the time. Also, it seems that guys are pretty receptive to the booty call. I don't know why, but the dude was totally fine with it whereas I know girls analyze booty calls to death.

SO...why do you booty call? Do you find it empowering to initiate it? Who is your jumpoff? When does it get to the point where you're acting immature and should put booty calls behind you?

why do you booty call?
When I dont have a boyfriend and I have needs that need to be meet. Why not have a penis-on-call??
Do you find it empowering to initiate it?
No. He needs me sometimes like I need him.
Who is your jumpoff?
Someone I dated briefly that things never took off with but had a mad attraction to.
When does it get to the point where you're acting immature and should put booty calls behind you?
If your not in a commited relationship and being safe then why ever stop?? As long as your not expecting an actual relationship and respect that persons boundaries I dont see the problem.

why do you booty call?
A booty call is for purposes of purely satisfying sexual needs.

No

Who is your jumpoff?
To me, a jumpoff is a bootycall. However, I had more of a friend with benefits type situation. The attraction was there, we spent time together, I met his family, knew his friends, etc. I knew he had stronger feelings for me than he would let on, as his friends had slipped up in the past. Overall, I felt he felt he couldn't live up to be the man I deserved and he didn't trust me.

When does it get to the point where you're acting immature and should put booty calls behind you?
When you are only capable of ONLY being in a jumpoff/bootycall situation. There's an underlying issue I believe of commitment phobia.

Last edited by a moderator:
why do you booty call?
beacause i haven't found anyone that i want to have arelationship with and i still have needs:lick:

it doesn;t really matter to me... it isnt about power, just me getting mine

Who is your jumpoff?
well right now i am jumpoffless... lol i got rid of them when i started dating the crazy dude but i see that was amistake.. . i'll find someone i only like physically

when you decided that you want something more, then it is time to move on.

Back