Who else has never gone natural?

Who else has never gone natural?

• I've never stopped relaxing.

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • I've gone natural before, but generally stay relaxed.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I routinely switch it up.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • I only relaxed once - never again!

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
I got my first relaxer when I was about 12-13. I went natural from age 18-21. I am now transitioning back to natural.

I didn't until I came to this board. I had toyed with the idea before but never did it. It'll be 2 years since I bced in Sept.

I got relaxed just before my 12th birthday for my 6th grade graduation. When I was almost 34 I BC'ed and became texlaxed (which is still relaxed, I just want to point out that I BC'ed). I've been doing that since and don't think I'll ever stop relaxing/texlaxing.

ETA: I'm trying to keep DD natural FOREVER if I can help it.

I got my first relaxer (TCB) when I was 5 and I have been relaxed since then. I dont know what made my mom decide to do it so early. Was my hair that unruley? :lachen: So I have been relaxed most of my life. I am currently transitioning to texlaxed (about 1.5 years now) but I still have alot of relaxed hair.

I voted "I've gone natural before, but generally stay relaxed."

Now, I'm thinking that perhaps I should choose that I like to switch it up. I went natural in my senior yr of high school and stayed that way until right after [undergrad] graduation. But I forgot (perhaps subconsciously :rolleyes:) about that RIO incident in elementary school :sekret: I had to transition afterwards and then relax again...I was pressed when I transitioned.

I plan on going natural again after I meet my relaxed goal (either APL or BSL/MBL). When I reach SL natural, I will probably loc and stay that way for a while.

Wow, I have it all planned out, don't I? Lol. That's new :look:.

Back