Who considers themselves an expert at "pimping" a man??

rufus12

Who considers themselves an expert at "running game" a man??

Hi Ladies',

Please PM me if you are an expert and can give real good advice:look:ASAP

Last edited:
I used to be (on a small level), but I'm not telling. :look: I wouldn't encourage it.

It'll mess up the "good" men emotionally/mentally if they are weak enough to fall for it. As for the "bad" men? Well, they can end up sticking around longer than you want.

That's my 2 cents. Don't do it.

By this I mean getting them to do exactly what you want them to do and use strategy to do it.:grin:

honestly, i don't consider it pimping. but i can be very manipulative and have manipulated men into doing what i want them to do. :ohwell:

honestly, i don't consider it pimping. but i can be very manipulative and have manipulated men into doing what i want them to do. :ohwell:

I manipulated an ex once. Looking back I don't think it was cute or funny :nono:.

On a lighthearted note, finding a good guy who is willing to do right by you without the f*ckery is so awesome. :yep:

I manipulated an ex once. Looking back I don't think it was cute or funny :nono:.

yeah i'm not a fan of manipulation, but sometimes i tend to turn to it first (for all people--male/female) vs just asking/communicating. cancers are very manipulative, it's second nature (i'm blaming it on my zodiac sign :lol:)

Back