which product line

fairyhairy

Hi all

so i'm nearing the end of my products i have been using and have decided i want to use one range only, i do like keracare but reading the ingredients list it seems that there is mineral oil and lanolin in some of the products, now i'm not sure if you have a different formula in the states, but after reading the boards i don't want to use products with these things in. Kinda of willing to splash out within reason so all suggestions welcome :) :) :)

I used keracare but after reading the ingredients and saw that nearly all their products contained mineral oil, I changed over to aveda. I don't know if they are available near you but I'm in love with these products. They are made of natural ingredients so they do not contain mineral oil or anything like that. Some of their products are also cone free which is good when I need a break from them. The only downside is the price of the products, they are a little steep but I don't mind paying if I know they are truly helpful.

bumping please, also on another subject one side of my hair is longer than the other, should i trim to get even or just leave be? :look:

I only use Satinique. I order it online and it comes straight to my door. I use the Gentle Daily Hair Cleanser and the Moisturising Detangler. I follow with the Hair Repair Masque leave in. My hair is really silky after every wash. You'll have to find the combination of shampoo and conditioner for your hair type as well as anything else your hair needs like polish, gel, mousse, finishing spray or scalp serum. PM me if you want for more info.

oh, on you other question-for peace of mind you'll probably just want to even it out but in an case, your hair will eventually work itself out and fill in if you take care of the ends. I learnt that here on LHCF.

fairyhairy said:
Hi all

so i'm nearing the end of my products i have been using and have decided i want to use one range only, i do like keracare but reading the ingredients list it seems that there is mineral oil and lanolin in some of the products, now i'm not sure if you have a different formula in the states, but after reading the boards i don't want to use products with these things in. Kinda of willing to splash out within reason so all suggestions welcome :) :) :)

If you want to stick with one line, try the Aveda Damage Remedy line. It's pricey, but it is wonderful. I've been experimenting with lots of Dom products this year, mainly cond. My hair loves most of them and I'm getting really good results. But once I get the Dom products down pat, I'm going to use my Aveda every two wks. This would be considered my salon products as if I'm going to the salon every other wk.

thanks for the replies ladies, any more? has anyone tried the elasta qp range?, definatley checking out the Aveda range too xxx

If you are into the high-end, all-natural products look into Phytospecific. When I was using the Intense Nutrition Mask, I was getting very good results. The downside is that is so expensive that I stopped using it....$26 for a 6.4 oz of conditioner and the shampoos cost $22. But I think it's worth it.

I don't use just one line specifically but you should try Joico. I use the Moisture Recovery shampoo and conditioner and I use the leave-ins from the K-pak line. I like the way they explain the science behind their products and the fact that they use human hair keratin protein. I think that if I had to only use one line, I'd choose theirs.

HTH

Back