WHICH LADIES WOULD DO THEIR HAIR LIKE THIS...LOOK!

keiron

group955.jpg
tboz451.jpg
tboz756.jpg

hey this is TLC from hands up vidio and i love em so much they damn HOT
trampoline.gif
. anyway t-boz always has great short styles its like its her trademark to have them 2 bits but this time around she has gone for 1 strip instead of 2 but i think its Hot.....what do u think some people think it looks real cheap and ghetto.

holla.

ps. the last pic is a natural more look to her trademark style sexy or what?? lol
LMAO i know its a long hair furum but if worse come to worse huh its a style

I would wear my hair like T-Boz. I've always liked her hair styles and I don't think it looks ghetto.
smile.gif

Hi Keiron, Hi Pebbles
wave.gif

I think the style was cute about 10 years ago...it's kind of a "dated" look now.

I also think it is dated but it is her signature style. I think she should try something new at least for a video. Maybe long straight or curly hair. She is a pretty woman and it would definitely work for her.

heheheh its funny so many people say its DATED which is true but it so suits her but iam tellin u long looks nice on t-boz but short hair really suits her i mean she does it all different ways with the 2 strips commin down.

I definitely agree that this is her "signature" style. However, I bet she'd look great with a new style such as a longer weaved style either straight or curly. She IMO was always the cutest one of the 3, she really is a beauty!

I think i saw her once with curly long hair that she put in a ponytail. it took me a second to recognize her. God bless you all.

lol @ calling her hair ghetto. i don't think i would where my hair like that cuz bangs are cute but the drive crazy after like week. i like more of the looks that lisa used to wear

lol @ calling her hair ghetto. i don't think i would where my hair like that cuz bangs are cute but the drive crazy after like week. i like more of the looks that lisa used to wear

I like the purple in the first picture. I could imagine her with a long wavy sandy brown weave. She's got a gorgeous but I'd like to see both of them try something new with their hair.

It took Chilli like 10 years to get some cornrows in Usher's video. Looks like we gonna wait till 2013 for something new.

LOL yeh chilli took so long to do anything with her hair u should see her style now thoe its lovely its like a brown colour

It took Chilli like 10 years to get some cornrows in Usher's video. Looks like we gonna wait till 2013 for something new.

[/ QUOTE ]

Back