Which Is Your Favorite Aubrey Organics Shampoo/Conditioner?

Which AO dry hair care line is your favorite?

• J.A.Y. Desert Herb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Island Naturals

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • White Camelia

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Honeysuckle and Rose

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • Jojoba and Aloe Desert Rose

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I steer clear of the shampoos (HSR, WC, J.A.Y). I tried them when I was transitioning and it left my hair dry and stripped. I then tried them again natural, all most the same result just not as dry. I LOVE the conditioners, Honeysuckle Rose (AOHSR) and White Camelia (AOWC). They worked great on my relaxed, transitioning and now natural hair. Very thick and creamy they both leave my hair moisturized and soft. I use them for a dc-plastic cap and heat 30min. I also add a little evoo and honey to them after a hardcore protein tx/henna. HTH.

ETA: how did I not mention GPB?! It helped a lot when I was transitioning and it's my light protein as a natural, but I can use it weekly as a regular DC. GPB was my first love (and I still love it!).

I voted AOHSR.

Last edited:
Of the ones you listed, I'd go with HSR. But my favorite AO condish is GPB. It's pretty spectacular. :up:

I use their shampoos if I'm looking for something to strip my hair. I like the HSR. It works wonderfully in place of a clarifying shampoo.

My favorite two are HSR and White Camellia. :heart2: It's impossible to choose between them, so I couldn't vote. You should've enabled multiple choices! :lol:

GPB should be on the list even though it's for "normal" hair. One of the best things I ever found out about from LHCF in all these years...

White Camellia hands down. I tried HSR but I was spoiled by White Camellia results and found it disappointing. I do want to try GPB.

Oh Lord! Now y'all are going to make me go get GPB. As if I haven't purchased enough products this week...

Definitely the HSR and GPB! My hair can't go without those 2 conditioners. I've tried the HSR shampoo in the past, but I found it to be very stripping, so I stopped using it.

I voted for HSR, the conditioner. I love, love, love this condish. WC conditioner would be my second choice because I just can't stand the smell, but does wonders for me during my stretches.

My favorite is Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose. White Camellia is also pretty good. I think GPB is great for a protein boost. Island Naturals was a great conditioner back in the day, but they changed the formula and put denatured alcohol as the 3rd ingredient, so I never tried it again. I've been meaning to try Jojoba Aloe and Desert Herb, but its like twice the amount of the other conditioners and its ingredients are almost exactly the same as the other conditioners.

HSR! Its an amazing dc and a really good leave in too.
I rarely use my GPB because I made the mistake of getting the peppermint flavor and i hate dc'ing with tingly conditioners.

I don't like the shampoos, but my favorite conditioner these days is Rose Mosqueta. After that I'd say GPB because my hair loves protein. Then HSR for the awesome scent!

I'm transitioning right now but I've been using White Camellia for two years. It's the ISH. :lol:

I also love GPB. I usually rotate between the two.

I just bought some HSR yesterday though. The ingredients look heavenly and the smell. :lick:

You really can't go wrong with any of the conditioners.

I've never tried any of the shampoos.

I Voted White Camelia but I think out of all of them I'd actually vote GPB (which wasn't listed). The Perfect Blend of Protein & Moisture.:lick:

Don't have any of them in my Stash tho' right now. Wait! I think I may have the Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo. (Which I have other 'lines' of Clarifying 'Poos that I actually prefer).:ohwell:

I've never tried the shampoos but I love the WC and HSR condishes :lick: I can't choose, they're both pretty good. I do prefer the smell of the HSR though.

I love the ingredients of HSR. Ladies who love HSR when u DC.does it saturate in your hair? After I steam the product is just on top of my hair.

I bought HSR conditioner yesterday and started to get the GPB but changed my mind. I wish I would have gotten it.

Back