Which Is Your Favorite Aubrey Organics Shampoo/Conditioner?

Which AO dry hair care line is your favorite?

• J.A.Y. Desert Herb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Island Naturals

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • White Camelia

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Honeysuckle and Rose

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • Jojoba and Aloe Desert Rose

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the poos are so-so but i regularly rotate btw gbp, hsr, and j.a.y....prior to the forum i used island naturals but haven't used it in quite some time. i like wc but hate the smell so i don't use it often.

WC and GPB for sure. However I tried the Rosa Mosqueta and I must say it's really good for color treated hair.

I like them all. In order: White Camellia; GPB; Rosa Mosqueta; HSR, Island Naturals, and then the Jojobas. I'd use any of them though.

I love the GPB conditioner!! I use it each time I wash in my natural hair. It is the only protein conditioner my hair likes. It leaves my hair smooth and soft.

I tried one of their shampoos (might have been J.A.Y.) and hated the coated/sticky/gunky feeling it left my hair with. I do love two of their conditioners though: Honeysuckle Rose for moisture and GPB for strength. I'm never without these two.

Tried out HSR under my steamer today. I'm a White Camellia girl, but the results were :yep: on my 6 month transitioning hair.

Definitely a keeper!

I'll participate in the poll after I shower tonight. I'm using HSR for the first time.

ETA:

I can't really participate in the poll since I haven't used any of the other conditioners in this line. I did use the HSR for the first time last night and I was very pleased with the results. My hair is very moisturized, it feels great to the touch.

Last edited:
My fave was not offered on the poll: AO Rosa Mosqueta shampoo and cond. (for color-treated hair). Its very good, but I did vote for Honeysuckle Rose, as I love the cond. on DD's and my hair! Oh, and how could I forget?! GPB (Glycogen-Protein Balance) is my fave light-medium protein conditioner after the original salon-grade Nexxus Keraphix and ORS Replenishing Pak.

Last edited:
Of the AO conditioners listed, I think White Camelia is best. But, the AO conditioners that I really like are Rose Mosqueta and GPB.

ETA: Didn't read the thread before I posted:lol: Jewell, I agree.

I like the conditioners: GBP and Honeysuckle Rose.

The Honeysuckle Rose shampoo did nothing for my hair. My hair stylist didn't like it on my hair, so I didn't replace it after I used it.

Island Naturals conditioner. I find it to be the most moisturizing and slippery. I don't use the shampoos at all. HSR is good too, but I feel that it stops being effective sometimes. HSR is finnicky depending on the severity of the hair's dryness, similar to Kenra MC. Island Naturals has proven to be consistent no matter if my hair is thoroughly parched or only slightly so.

I haven't tried all of them besides the HSR shampoo and conditioner. The HSR shampoo I'm not really a fan of. It kinda stripped my hair. But the HSR conditioner! :lick: The BOMB. The smell, it's mosturizing and it's really thick ( I dont think it has water in it like real creamy) I cut mine with a little aloe vera juice or even water. It stretches the product and it's still MAD moisturizing

My fave was not offered on the poll: AO Rosa Mosqueta shampoo and cond. (for color-treated hair). Its very good, but I did vote for Honeysuckle Rose, as I love the cond. on DD's and my hair! Oh, and how could I forget?! GPB (Glycogen-Protein Balance) is my fave light-medium protein conditioner after the original salon-grade Nexxus Keraphix and ORS Replenishing Pak.

Jewell, is the RM shampoo hydrating/moisturizing? I love WC conditioner and I'm considering the WC shampoo.

I have only tried the HSR and the AO Rosa Mosqueta Conditioners. I didn't like the HSR at all. Gave that one away. I like how the AO Rosa Mosqueta leaves my hair nice and soft. The smell is soso to me.

Back