Which EO do you add to your MegaTek?

Smiley79

Well I'm giving in to the MT bandwagon. I've researched the dozens of MT posts from the past. I notice a wide variety of Mega-Tek mixes and recipes. Does anyone prefer or recommend an EO in particular that is best to mix the MT with. (I'm a bit hesitant about applying it raw as I plan on washing/DCing twice a week, that's when I'll wash out the MT. I'll use it every other night)

I use my Mega-Tek Straight Up no Chaser.:yep: Scalp only. Later, after it has absorbed into the scalp, I just make sure I come back and seal it down with some sort of oil. Usually Coconut or some mixture of various oils i.e. EVOO, Avacado, Almond to prevent dryness.

Thanks all.. These oils that are mentioned above, can I buy them at Whole Foods? I have never bought oils before so I don't know where to go for them...

Girl if you using the olive oil buy it from your regular grocery store if you are going to use something else go to the health food place
i use it with EO kitchen special

I have used alone and with this, it smells yummy and has good ingredients. Plus I didn't like it alone, and it stretched my MT. I just put them both in an applicator bottle for easier use. HTH :yep:

Attachments

• mega_growthoil.jpg
    mega_growthoil.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 7
Back