Where do you get cheap stylish hair accessories?

SimpleKomplexity

I want some skinny plastic headbands!! I can't find them anywhere. I tried Walmart but they only had some thicker ones. I wanna get some nice scarfs maybe clips and clamps and just cutesy stuff for some nice protective curly updos. Any suggestions?

I got some of mine's at different BSS stores. But I mainly have plastic headbands (the kind you push back) and plastic satin covered headbands that have like satin ends on them that you tie in the back. I'm heading back sometime next week to get some more. I just love how those that tie in the back. :) If anyone finds some cute accessories online, then hook some sistahs up!!

I see and buy some cure hair accessories at the drug store (Rite Aid).
And suprisingly enough, I've seen some cute hair accessories at Boscov's.
They have them over in the sunglasses/pocketbook/bedroom slipper section.

You should try Walmart again at another time. They carry Goodys thin headbands and they usually sell out as soon as they get them.

Don't ask how I know that.:rolleyes:

Yeah I wanna know too. I know target had a good sale during christmas bc when I went after christmas everything was picked over.

Claire's is really good too.

i had been looking for chinese sticks to put in buns. couldn't find em anywhere...and what do ya know...claires had em after all that time

You should try Walmart again at another time. They carry Goodys thin headbands and they usually sell out as soon as they get them.

Ditto, they sure do!!! I've looked everywhere for those, and even came up on someone in WalMart, grabbing the last 3 left on the rack!!! Grrrrrr!! So I settled for some of those thin headbands that got combs/teeth in them instead, not what I wanted, but would do for now.

I go to Walmart and get some fabrics and fake flowers. I also get plastic chopsticks at Walmart for like 1.99 or something where you get kitchen tools/utensils, and its like a pack of 6 pairs.

Try Claire's or The Icing, their sister store. They have TONS of cute, cheap stuff. Most of the time, it's buy one get one 1/2 off too.:yep:

Try the beauty section of the grocery store, too. I found my satin scrunchies there. They also have the headnabds. Fry's (like a Kroger) also has an upscale hair accessory line too that's very nice.

Forever21... I was in the store last week and they had a pack of six skinny headbands in all flavors. Can't get any cheaper than them :ohwell:

Try Target.....I just bought a purple satin headband (double-skinny kind) from the clearance rack. They had some really cute hair stuff.

Well seeing as I couldn't find them skinny headbands I really wanted, I just so happen to go to Dollar General this evening, and they had them there! And guess what? They were $1 for a pack of 6 different colored fabric covered ones. I got all of what they had left LOL They even had the regular plastic kinds (no fabric) with 3 of them in there with one small and 2 mediums in the pack, again $1!!! So check at your local Dollar Generals if you have them there.

Last edited:
http://www.adiscountbeauty.com/special.html
I found some amazing accessories on here. If I remember correctly they have the skinny plastic headbands w/rhinestones. Don't know if that is exactly what you're looking for but I promise you will find something that you like. :yep:

Disclaimer #1: I do not wish to aid & abet a PJ.

Disclaimer #2: This was not my brilliant idea. Someone else posted this website. I'm simply relaying information.

http://www.adiscountbeauty.com/special.html
I found some amazing accessories on here. If I remember correctly they have the skinny plastic headbands w/rhinestones. Don't know if that is exactly what you're looking for but I promise you will find something that you like. :yep: OMG, I'm in heaven!!!!! I'm not the OP but golly I'm in heaven LOL Thank you so much!!!

Disclaimer #1: I do not wish to aid & abet a PJ. Tooooo late, ya did!! LOL:lachen:ME!

Disclaimer #2: This was not my brilliant idea. Someone else posted this website. I'm simply relaying information.And thank you again!!

Thanks so much again, my comments up above in red LOL :)

LMAO I went to another Walmart today and ahh THEY HAD A FOUR PACK of the skinny headbands for $2.50 :weird:lool...it was only one pack left though:( so I'm assuming you and yo crew hit them up b4 me! :grin: Thanx!! I got some other stuff at walamrt for $2 and under. It was kinda picked over though :(

Okay, I don't know how CHEAP they are. I don't think their expensive, but if you have a Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They sell the neatest looking accessories. I always get compliments on my hair clips at work.

Back