Where do you buy flat irons?

I'mBloomingWithin

I want to go buy a flat iron today. I'm looking for an FHI or Maxiglide.. something like that and I don't want to buy it online. Where can I purchase one?

sometimes I go to those chain hair salons at the mall like trade secrets; bubbles; etc., and they sell them there...other than that I have not seen the higher end irons any other place except online

oh and Target has the Chis b.u.t I wouldn't buy a Chi

Sorry, I won't be able to help you. When I used to use a flat iron, I bought it on ebay and it was excellent. But your hair is gorgeous. :Rose: Why do you write that 'you don't know what to do with that hair of yours?' :sad:

Sorry, I won't be able to help you. When I used to use a flat iron, I bought it on ebay and it was excellent. But your hair is gorgeous. :Rose: Why do you write that 'you don't know what to do with that hair of yours?' :sad:

Thanks! I wear it in the same style everyday. My friends from high school complain about it.. same style, 4 years of high school and 9 years in the real world, lol. I bun it sometimes, but I don't have the skills to "hook it up".

Last edited:
well I got my GVP flat Iron from sallys and I only paid 49.99, it was on sale...the regular price is 69.99 and it straighten my hair better than my 129.99 flat iron, I love it, my ends look great....it's the best flat iron I have ever had and I can use it on my new growth if I want......I love it......but Trade Secrets have the FHI and CHI, and Bed Bath and Beyond have the maxiglides, but that's here in sc...HTH....

I want to go buy a flat iron today. I'm looking for an FHI or Maxiglide.. something like that and I don't want to buy it online. Where can I purchase one?

If Your near an Ulta store, I just saw the 3 Top brands (pertaining to LHCF) their, including the one your looking to get.

Ulta
Beauty First
Sephora
Trade Secret
Many Salons carry high-end flat irons
CVS or Target for the CHI

I have a Sedu that I purchased from folica. I like it and I purchased it after reading all the good reviews. I don't have anything to compare it to, but my cousin who is a stylist says that it is a very good flat iron.

I bought a Maxiglide from Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday after seeing some of the results on this forum. The 1 and a half inch iron was $79.99 and I had a 20% off coupon, so paid $68.00 for it.

Back