Where do u start....I've been a bad girl

SimplyBlessed

Ladies my new year has been sooo crazy :spinning:....moving...work...I mean life has really been doing its thing...

I started off the yr doing sooo well I got soooo much inspiration from all ur positive comments from a update I did....http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=431820&highlight=

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ON HERE CHECKING IN WITH U GREAT LADIES :(

Soooo when u have been doing nothing...I mean NOTHING to ur hair...where do u start??

Should U clarify (even though I havent been using much product), just reg wash, protein, DC?

Thanks ladies

...Well that depends. I'm not big on clarifying if you don't have a lot of build up. Rule of thumb: if your hair feels dry, DC with a moisturizing conditioner. If it feels weak, use protein followed by a moisturizer, or try Aveda's (pretty cheap) Shampure line--it has both mild protein and moisturizers and hands down it's the best to keep my hair strong and breakage in check.

start back w/the basics... washing & dc'ing... a good leave in... a good oil... some sort of ps

get right back on, if your hair is really dry do a moisturizing pre-poo, DC with moisture, and just your usual routine...if you've been neglecting your hair, you might set yourself up for a tough wash day, I know, I've been there :lol:
What's the condition of your hair right now? It's hard to give advice without knowing,

To the touch it is a bit dry....but I was thinking even though its dry protein may be good to combat any breakage that may occur while washing....

I would wash and deep condition it first. Or maybe you just need to go to a salon and let them pamper you.

Back