what 'leave in' conditioners are u 4a/b's using??

Hmmm, I use a few!

1. Aphogee ProVitamin Leave in
  2. Cantu Shea Butter Creme
  3. Lutrasilk Shea Butter & Mango Cholesterol
  4. Nexxus Humectress
  5. Mane & Tail The Original Conditioner

ok so I'm DEF picking up the Giovanni this weekend.. Ive seen it in WalMart and its not too costly.. Thanks ladies!!!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!

I use Black Vanilla leave-in conditioner by Carol's Daughter, and now I just remembered that I ran out, dang.

I use Hairveda moist 24/7 after washing as my condish and I only rinse some of it out. Sometimes I don't rinse it out at all. It works great as a dc, instant condish, leave in and moisturizer on my hair.

I use Kinky Curly Knot Today....I'm only using all natural products on my hair from now on. Trying to eliminate, sulfates, cones, parabens. I just picked up Giovanni Direct Leave in. I'm hoping I like it because it is much cheaper then Knot Today. The ingredients seem yummy!

Komaza care coconut curl lotion/milk
Shea butter
Darcy botanicals
and although it is a dc i like shescentit Banana Brulee
and the moisture mist leave in

Last edited:
One conditioner that I like to use as a leave in is Breck Restorative Conditioner.
Aside from my usual Aloe Vera and Glycerin mixture, Breck is the next best "leave in". I love it so much. It only cost me a dollar and I haven't found anything else that works better.:)

Giovanni Direct Leave-in.

I like it because I find that it detangles my hair and I believe it has helped reduce breakage. Also, it does not contain silicone, so it does not build up. However, it does not help actual knots that have formed. Plus, it has to be applied to hair that is soaking wet. On dry hair, it does not penetrate and instead, clumps, beads, and leaves a residue.

Sunsilk (green bottle)

I like it because it softens my hair, smells nice, and leaves my hair light and bouncy (unlike Giovanni, which also smells nice, but weighs my hair down and usually dries hard). I am not sure how moisturizing it is for the long term and it contains various forms of silicone, so it might cause build-up.

Back