Where did you get your biotin and how do U consume your Flaxseed oil????

nadine1977canada

I just came back from the GNC and got my self some biotin. However, I noticed that they only had 500mcg Biotin. ALso , I noticed on the bottle it says to take only 1 pill per day with meal.:( I noticed a lot of you take 1000mcg and more... where did y'all get those?I almost bought the ultra nourish, hair nails one but when i saw the size of the pill....I turned around and took the biotin since its smaller.

I also got my flaxseed oil. Do you drink 1 teaspoon straight? How do you consume it?

i just take the flaxseed oil gel caplets....are you sure your bioton says 500 and not 5,000...i made that same mistake when i purchased mine

but if it does actually say 500, i got my 5000 mcg from walgreens...HTH

naturallylovely said:
i just take the flaxseed oil gel caplets....are you sure your bioton says 500 and not 5,000...i made that same mistake when i purchased mine

but if it does actually say 500, i got my 5000 mcg from walgreens...HTH

Yup its 500 MCG the GNC brand.:(

I got my biotin from freedavitamins.com (10mg) and I consume my flaxseed oil straight from the tablespoon spoon.

I got my 1000 mcg. biotin from vitaminworld and flax from Basic food health food store....most health food stores have everything you need.

Back