Where did God bring you from?

crlsweetie912 - OMG, your testimony has me in tears!! God bless you! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I thank the rest of the ladies as well for sharing their stories. I will come back and share mine when I have a moment. Mine has a different tone from the rest of the stories. But, satan uses many, many ways to tear at our self-esteem and make us feel worthless and unloved so that we would lose the desire to live, and never even think to seek God. But God is greater....

Marking my spot... Like Shimmie said, there's so much to tell. I have to pray about what to share. God really is so good. I'm tearing up just thinking about it all and I don't cry easily IRL. I wanna make sure that whatever I am lead to share is what he wants told.

remember that old song; he lifted me up from the miry clay he planted my feet on the rock to say...

that's what he done for me...get a visual of this

Ezeikel 3625 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

remember that old song; he lifted me up from the miry clay he planted my feet on the rock to say...

Ezeikel 3625 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
This is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing Iwanthealthyhair67

I love this scripture. It ministers so much love from God... as do many, many, many others.

Thank you for sharing this. It's such a warm reminder of what we mean to Jesus.

Healthy Hair, this scripture ministers to your message in Nice & Wavy 's thread 'Loving the Unloveable'. :yep:

Morning Alicialynn, :wave:

Just wanted to acknowledge your post... I'm enjoying the thread and love testimonies..they encourage and edify every time.

I've testified quite a few times in the forum on the goodness of God, and will say He indeed has brought me from a mighty long way. I'm enjoying the journey. Most important, I believe that from the time each of us was born, Satan has been trying to take us out. The beauty of this is: We ALL have story, a song and are a part of the greatest story ever told!

All because of His Blessed Assurance.

~blessings~

There is a few more I am waiting to hear from as well

Such as Laela, Iwanthealthyhair and Health&Hair, and Nice and Wavy!!....:grin::look:

He has brought me a very long way. He is still bringing me to this day.

Then:
I have fought depression like a big dog for years. Mental, physical, and sexual abuse from random folks that I allowed, because I thought it was love or that they would love me if I let them do what they wanted and from my biological parents. I thought love was uncomfortable, it was supposed to hurt. A couple of suicide attempts sprinkled in there. Homelessness. Gambling addiciton. Despair. Rape. Hang ups. Abandoned by my mother as a teenager. Her telling me I would never be anything, so there is no point in me going to school.

Now:
I can say I am free. A little lonely sometimes, but all and all it's good to be me.

Back