Where can I find Asante Oil?

nikki1971 said:
I ordered from him recently. I received my oil in 2 days. I e-mailed him and placed my order though and I payed him through paypal. I have never seen this oil sold in my area, not even at the Dominican salons.

Me neither, I found out about this oil through the ladies here on the forum.

luvlonghair said:
Tnorenberg, when did you call him? He may be out of town. I have his cell phone number. I'll give him a call for you.

PM for name so that I can reference you in the call.
I just talked to him and confirmed the purchase. He could not understand my phone #on the VM to call me back. I'm glad I did not give up. Thanks.

tnorenberg said:
I just talked to him and confirmed the purchase. He could not understand my phone #on the VM to call me back. I'm glad I did not give up. Thanks.

Great! I'm sooo happy you got through. I'll track him down again if I have to:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aalize said:
Can someone report a pic of this oil? The link isn't working for me.

Aalize, go to my fotki album under my profile and click on the 2006 folder. You can see the picture of the bottle there.:)

Bump! :) More thoughts? I got this a while back, forgot I had it. I drenched my hair in it last night, massaged my scalp, put a plastic cap on and went to bed. Woke up, CW and went about my styling, applying a few drops to finish off. I'm having a pretty decent hair day today, and my hair smells good :) The oil is VERY light, which is nice. I tested it by rubbing some on my hands and to see if it just sat there, and it seemed to soak in quickly and well.

Back