Where can I buy a Heating cap?

SimpleKomplexity

I see a lot of your ladies use a heating cap to DC instead of sitting under the dryer. I HATE the dryer lol..i just hate sitting still. Where could I buy a heating cap?

I've gotten them from ebay

Aww man I felt the same way yesterday when I needed to cook dinner and wash dishes. What a waste of an hour.lol. Heating caps, are we talking about the foil kind of shower cap or something else? I have a heating bonnet. Still a sit under stay put dryer.

Aww man I felt the same way yesterday when I needed to cook dinner and wash dishes. What a waste of an hour.lol. Heating caps, are we talking about the foil kind of shower cap or something else? I have a heating bonnet. Still a sit under stay put dryer.

At least with the heating cap, I can attach an extension cord and I do a couple things away from the chair.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!

And now I don't like you....LMBO!!!!!

The asian beauty supply store near me sell the caps for $29.99:perplexed. I think I'll be buying it some where were it's cheaper. But I think buying it in person and buying it online will round out to the same price:yep:

Ugh I dun want one that you ahve to plug up to an outlet. I thought heatin caps were battery operated or heat sensitive to your body temp...:nono: I wish someone would make one like that

Why not try using a damp towel? You wet a towel, sqeeze out the excess water, pop it in the microwave until it is a little hot and steamy and wrap it around your head. They stay hot for like 15 minutes. It's what I did before i got a heating cap.

what is better? an actual hair dryer? or a heating bonnet?? .... do they do the same.. ? have the same results? ... do you guys have both? or just use one?! ...

im officially retiring my blow dryer and purchasing one or the other tomorrow. which should i get.. my weekly regimen is

prewash
wash n cond
dc
roller set
then silk wrap

.... so do i need both? or one or the other?
TIA

also, i was out looking for good leave-in conditioners... any recommendations?? and where can i find em?

what is better? an actual hair dryer? or a heating bonnet?? .... do they do the same.. ? have the same results? ... do you guys have both? or just use one?! ...

im officially retiring my blow dryer and purchasing one or the other tomorrow. which should i get.. my weekly regimen is

prewash
wash n cond
dc
roller set
then silk wrap

.... so do i need both? or one or the other?
TIA

also, i was out looking for good leave-in conditioners... any recommendations?? and where can i find em?

I bought a heating cap from Gold Medal catalogue a few years ago. I don't use it anymore because it scares me to death being right on my head. Every time I used it, I always pictured myself being electrocuted because it malfunctioned because of a damaged wire in it....It's just like the cap they put on people that they send to the electric chair lol. That's why I just use the hooded dryer because at least it aint touching my head.

Back