Where can I buy a hair doughnut online?

I've just been looking at some foktis and saw some nice styles and would like to buy a hair doughnut. Does anyone know where i can get this online?

You can make your own donut with a old sock and a old black kneehigh sock...

1. Cut off the foot edge of the sock.
2. Roll the cut edge up.
3. Keep rolling until you form the donut.
4. Cut the edge of the kneehigh.
5. Loop the kneehigh through the donut hole and continue to follow the rolling of the donut shape.

or you can just use 1 thick sock... black blends with most hair colors.... thats how i made my bun if you can see

Attachments

• Akia_Bun.jpg
    Akia_Bun.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 6
I've just been looking at some foktis and saw some nice styles and would like to buy a hair doughnut. Does anyone know where i can get this online?

I didn't know you could buy one?

If you feel like creating your own, Afashionslave has detailed pics on how to create one and make it into a bun.

Her fotki is here:
http://tinyurl.com/2xkdkg
PW: nappyhair

She has just about every style you could think of.

You can make your own donut with a old sock and a old black kneehigh sock...

1. Cut off the foot edge of the sock.
2. Roll the cut edge up.
3. Keep rolling until you form the donut.
4. Cut the edge of the kneehigh.
5. Loop the kneehigh through the donut hole and continue to follow the rolling of the donut shape.

or you can just use 1 thick sock... black blends with most hair colors.... thats how i made my bun if you can see

I was just about to recommend this technique that I first learned from SistaSlick. And as your hair grows, you add another sock and it is so cheap!

I acutally bought the foam chignon from Sally's and for me, it was a waste of money, the sock is much better.

I was just about to recommend this technique that I first learned from SistaSlick. And as your hair grows, you add another sock and it is so cheap!

I acutally bought the foam chignon from Sally's and for me, it was a waste of money, the sock is much better.

Co-signing :yep:

Back