Where Are You All Meeting Single Men Over 30?

[QUOTE="mensa, post: 23889809, member:

My tolerance level for mess is low and I was not raised to run after a man. And he certainly will not be putting his fingerprints all over my body without putting his last name on OUR marriage certificate first. No, I'm not cooking him regular meals, picking up his cleaning, buying him expensive gifts nor giving him money. (I had a really good friend who did all of these things and more for her men. She's still single and cannot figure out how or why). :drunk:[/QUOTE]

Me. Halp please

How in the world are you all meeting guys at the grocery store? I must not be shopping properly.

My regular grocery store is a little on the mid-higher end and now that I think about it, I do see ringless men there-- so I'm assuming they're single. So how are y'all going from picking out the right avocado to exchanging digits?

I might just have to start approaching guys first. I catch them staring but they never approach.

5 men stopped me tonight. With a baby strapped to my chest, and my almost 2 year old in the cart. I'm not lying. However, my face was beat, my lipstick was bright, and I had on tight jeans. Lmao!
We go to the store at least once a week. I haven't gotten attention like this before. It had to have been the makeup and bright lipstick.

5 men stopped me tonight. With a baby strapped to my chest, and my almost 2 year old in the cart. I'm not lying. However, my face was beat, my lipstick was bright, and I had on tight jeans. Lmao!
We go to the store at least once a week. I haven't gotten attention like this before. It had to have been the makeup and bright lipstick.
Well dang! what kinda lipstick was that? :look: for my friend of course... men are very attracted to bright things including lips:look:

kids are never a hindrance, if anything i find men use talking about children or kid related topics as icebreakers...

Well dang! what kinda lipstick was that? :look: for my friend of course... men are very attracted to bright things including lips:look:

kids are never a hindrance, if anything i find men use talking about children or kid related topics as icebreakers...

Lol! I've been ordering lippies from this bootleg site : www.colorbypascale.com
I was wearing their matte lip stain in Cashmere, with Lorac's Beauty Guru lipstick dabbed on top. The stain is super sticky at first, then it dries super matte. I dab the lipstick on too, and it smooths everything out, eliminates the dry lip look, and still lasts as long as the stain would alone. I love these combos!
I'm gonna have to get some more lip stains from Pascale.
Girl yes, lol! Total ice breaker! "Hey lil man!" :lol:
If I end up back on the market, then I'll do it while my kids are still small and cute and good conversation starters :look:

Almost all of the men smiled at me first, I smiled back and walked off, then I'd hear "Excuse me," lmaoooo!
We weren't even in there as long as we normally qere. My son was restless and heading for a meltdown. I was like wth is happening? Why do men keep talking to me? Lol. Not gonna lie, it is reassuring sometimes. Looking nice definitely helps.

Lol! I've been ordering lippies from this bootleg site : www.colorbypascale.com
I was wearing their matte lip stain in Cashmere, with Lorac's Beauty Guru lipstick dabbed on top. The stain is super sticky at first, then it dries super matte. I dab the lipstick on too, and it smooths everything out, eliminates the dry lip look, and still lasts as long as the stain would alone. I love these combos!
I'm gonna have to get some more lip stains from Pascale.
Girl yes, lol! Total ice breaker! "Hey lil man!" :lol:
If I end up back on the market, then I'll do it while my kids are still small and cute and good conversation starters :look:

Almost all of the men smiled at me first, I smiled back and walked off, then I'd hear "Excuse me," lmaoooo!
We weren't even in there as long as we normally qere. My son was restless and heading for a meltdown. I was like wth is happening? Why do men keep talking to me? Lol. Not gonna lie, it is reassuring sometimes. Looking nice definitely helps.
my friend thanks you kindly for sharing your lippie! :lol:

omg quick! theyre giving some away free! i just bpught em out. still gotta pay shipping.

my friend thanks you kindly for sharing your lippie! :lol:

omg quick! theyre giving some away free! i just bpught em out. still gotta pay shipping.

Your friend is very welcome! Lmao. Girl, that's their scam, them things stay free! Lmao. The site has been like that since I first ordered a few months ago. I just got one, just in case. The terra cotta lipstick. Loved it, amazing texture and ingredients, so I placed a bigger order. I got a few lip stains and a few liquid lipsticks. Don't care for the liquid lipsticks, but the quality of the stains and lipsticks are amazing for that price.
It does ship from China, so it takes a few weeks, but I've gotten 3 separate shipments with no issue. I hope that you love them!

Your friend is very welcome! Lmao. Girl, that's their scam, them things stay free! Lmao. The site has been like that since I first ordered a few months ago. I just got one, just in case. The terra cotta lipstick. Loved it, amazing texture and ingredients, so I placed a bigger order. I got a few lip stains and a few liquid lipsticks. Don't care for the liquid lipsticks, but the quality of the stains and lipsticks are amazing for that price.
It does ship from China, so it takes a few weeks, but I've gotten 3 separate shipments with no issue. I hope that you love them!
dang! i thought i was doing something :lachen:

well im glad you said the stains were good since i got those. and trying the mascara too. :)

dang! i thought i was doing something :lachen:

well im glad you said the stains were good since i got those. and trying the mascara too. :)

Lmaooo! That's how they got me! I don't care what shady marketing they're using tho, since I love the product. Yesss, they are true stains. Very long lasting after they dry. My lips have to be super moisturized before hand, and I add a moisturizing lipstick on top. It's like the stain absorbs the lipstick and turns it into a stain. I really love them. Trying to place a new order now, but stuff is sold out. You probably beat me to it :lol:

[QUOTE="mensa, post: 23889809, member:

My tolerance level for mess is low and I was not raised to run after a man. And he certainly will not be putting his fingerprints all over my body without putting his last name on OUR marriage certificate first. No, I'm not cooking him regular meals, picking up his cleaning, buying him expensive gifts nor giving him money. (I had a really good friend who did all of these things and more for her men. She's still single and cannot figure out how or why). :drunk:

Me. Halp please[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hi LadyBugsy, Please explain your reply.

Married but the car wash early Saturday or Sunday, men men and more men

Conferences
Google Evanta or IoT conferences
Every profession has annual conferences
Upscale hotel bar/lounge areas

Men join corporate sports leagues
I second online as well
And be present and approachable- I often see women rushing everywhere ease back into your "feminine I'm smelling the roses look, I feel good and look great look"

Hi LadyBugsy,

I warned my friend not to give too much too soon, but she never listened. She too was drop dead gorgeous with a banging body but she could never keep a man. I know that the saying "Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free" is old, but I've found that in more cases than not, it's so true.

Stop giving your everything to a man who gives you nothing or very little in return.

Definitely at the age of 35 and older IMO online is the best. A lot of people try it, hate it and swear it off but you have to be strategic.

My rules:

1. No free sites. IMO you get what you pay for. For me this just didnt work out. I found that men willing to spend money were more serious. Its not foolproof but it helped.

2. Make the first move. I cant tell you how many of my friends hate online dating because they said the men messaging them were horrible. When I ask how many they looked at and messaged, the answer was always none. You have to come out your comfort zone. I found a lot of men were scared to make the first move as well. My 1st msg would be simple mentioning something that caught my eye in their profile and asking if they are interested in chatting.

3. I stuck to the rule of 4 messages back and forth and then we move to phone or preferably face time or skype. The facetime thing I almost made mandatory after going on a few dates and the person just wasn't what I thought. One had old pics up. Met him in person he looked like Cleveland Brown. No lie! I also was not about to be catfished so no long periods of writing each other and if we didn't meet in person within 2 weeks of verbal convo I would cut them off.

I met my current SO online and we have been together several years. I've also met some really great men online where there was no love connection but I am now good friends with.

Back