Where are the tags gone? Or is it just me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to research mega tek before buying it and i can't access all the threads through tags anymore:-(

i don't think using the tags as a method to research is making the best use of your seach. :nono:

just use the advanced search feature. it will yeild much more helpful results, i'm sure.

i didn't think anyone used the tags for anything but to make sly, underhanded, anonymous comments anyway.

can't say i'll miss them...

I can't use the search function. And on google it only ever comes up with 1 recent thread, which i normally use to get to the other threads.

i don't think using the tags as a method to research is making the best use of your seach. :nono:

just use the advanced search feature. it will yeild much more helpful results, i'm sure.

i didn't think anyone used the tags for anything but to make sly, underhanded, anonymous comments anyway.

I use the tags for searching :(

Um, I don't know about this board for certain, but on most boards & blogs, the tags are what the search engine is looking for. That is why sometimes it's hard for people to find a particular thread. It has been improperly tagged.

Google is probably doing a "natural language search" rather than a tag search, but I believe the regular board search is looking for tags. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. Thanks.

There are gone for good, the function was being used improperly, i.e. inserting slanderous terms in the tags, and we did not have a way to track who put the slanderous tags on threads - therefore they are not coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back