Where are the "Surgers"?

melodee

Where are the \"Surgers\"?

Hey guys, I am awaiting my Surge to arrive by mail. I was a little discourage when I read some people complaining last week about bad results (making the hair too hard). Any encouraging words for this week? I hope so, cause I can't send the stuff back.

Re: Where are the \"Surgers\"?

It's not making my newgrowth hard, but I part and spray directly on my scalp I do not spray all over my hair, even though it says it can be used as a detangler. My only caveat is that it will make your hair revert if you are in need of a touch-up (like I am) because it's 1st ingredient is water. Other than that I like it and I don't know if this is a result of the Surge or not, but when my hair sheds now the rootball is bigger and looks healthier. I don't think it's necessarily a result of vitamins because I only take a multi and an EPO/Vit E combo.

This stuff has really helped my hair grow faster. I have noticable new growth less than three weeks into after my relaxer whereas I usually go a month without seeing anything. Yes it will harden the hair but I use a moisturizer to combat that.

I started using mine a week ago today and I can't speak of any spectacular results yet, however, I am very optimistic. Time will tell. I hope you like it.

I have noticed new growth coming in faster but what I like best about surge my hair is shedding less I will continue to use this product.

i dont know but i think i might have grown about an inch already- its three weeks. its hard to tell since im natural, but there are short parts that are noticeably longer. my baby hair is long too, about an inch longer in the back. i dont want to jump to conclusions, but think its working!

Back