Where am I?

Iluvsmuhgrass

I apologize in advance for random exposed back fat lol. My hair's cut in layers.

9.jpg

In terms of growth, where am I? I can't really tell anymore. :ohwell: I've cut a good bit off and it's growing back and slowly thickening up but :ohwell: what length is this? I'm tired y'all lol. I have a decent amount of new growth but I just need to know where I am. I'm aiming for APL by the end Dec. I'm still in bootcamp.

from the first pic it looks like you're about APL. Maybe .5-1" more you will be APL. I'm sure you'll meet your goal by Dec.:yep:

Yeah, i was thinking at most 1" for APL for sure. You probally already have it with the newgrowth.
2" to be sitting real pretty in APL

from the first pic it looks like you're about APL. Maybe .5-1" more you will be APL. I'm sure you'll meet your goal by Dec.:yep:

This is what I was thinking...it looks like you are there since you have new growth you will definately be there by December.. CONGRATS!!!

Thanks yall. It's been a process that's for sure. I think I'm going to braid it up, wig it, and BT it until Thankstealing. I'm wanting to use henna.... but I'm afraid I won't be able to match my ponies lol.

Back