When you go to Great Clips...

bee

do you have to have freshly washed/conditioned hair? I am asking because I am going this weekend to try to alleviate the tearing I'm experiencing when I comb my hair. I think if I got a good hair cut, my problem will be solved. I have some rough ends from going 1 1/2 years w/o a perm and the ends are really coarse.

What type of haircut should I ask for, a dusting or should I request to have all the rough ends cut off?

bee said:
do you have to have freshly washed/conditioned hair? I am asking because I am going this weekend to try to alleviate the tearing I'm experiencing when I comb my hair. I think if I got a good hair cut, my problem will be solved. I have some rough ends from going 1 1/2 years w/o a perm and the ends are really coarse.

What type of haircut should I ask for, a dusting or should I request to have all the rough ends cut off?

When I used to go to Great Clips, I always went with freshly washed, conditioned and blow dried hair. Blow dried because it gets it straighter and as even as possible, so they take off a minimal amount. Also, I would ask for a dusting to start, perhaps just a 1/4 of an inch or so. I think asking for all the rough ends cut off is being too vague and open for different interpretation.

HTH,
Jen

Back