When LHCF Spills Into Real Life...

@Stormy anything at all! All stories are welcome. I just had to let this out. It was killing me! I had the face of disgust the whoooolllleeee time. :)

Ok thanks well let me tell yall!! This girl came into my office the other day with the most busted weave I've ever seen! It was orange and stick straight. Her roots and edges were black and curly. I believe the color was supposed to be a honey blond maybe, but just didn't come out right. It was all stiff looking too. No blending of the two textures and colors at all. You know how a baby doll's hair looks if you just throw it into the toy box or trash and don't comb it for months so it gets all matted? That's how her hair looked.

I wanted to say something so bad because she was on her way to her second job at the mall... Victoria's Secret! I didn't wanna be rude and I really just didn't know what to say. I started to ask "are you going natural?" Like maybe she was transitioning and it was supposed to be her protective style, then I thought nah, what if she's due for a touch-up or something. It looked a mess! I didn't think people still walked around looking like that.

oh God thank you! ya'll had me googling "coloring movie" and ****! now I wanna watch some...but ONLY to spot the hairlines :blush: :look:

GIRLLLLLL THIS IS DAMN FUNNNY!

I will say castor oil on the edges is very very useful and I tell people all the time. I have brought it for the girls on my job who ask me. I also advise them on garlic pills for breakage and water for moisture. So yeah since joining you really can't tell me nothing.

I call "coloring movies" TUTORIALS

I call them 'fiction.'

I had my an old twist out so I put it back like this:

1115-gwen-stefani-twist-hairstyle-side2_bd.jpg

but my twists were a little closer to the scalp, then I get on the train and see a latina with a similar style, but her edges were GONE!!!!

Needless to say, when I got to work, I took those bad boys out and retwisted them VERY LOOSELY. :lachen:

lmao thank God I am not the only one. i've actually gotten distracted by a head full of nice hair *cough* Ice La Fox *cough* and caught myself fantasizing about my hair being that long and luxurious and not the ORIGINAL reason i was watching the vid in the first place lol.

You ladies are hilarious! So glad I'm not the only crazy person here

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

Back