When Its time to just kiss those raggedy ends goodbye!!

Bmm

I know that you do not have to neccasarily cut to gain growth...but when would you say it is time to say enough is enough.

One of my friends...Hair is tore up from the floor up. Her hair is just so damaged. She is holding on to her raggedy ends like they are her first born...I just wanted to know why??? When is it time to say the heck with this and start fresh.

I sound like your friend... My ends were jacked up! I had about 3" of them and I'm down to about 1", but for some reason I'm holding on to this last little bit! Really though, since I've been taking better care of my hair, they have improved. They still need to go, but they don't look too bad.

I went thru the same thing. I FINALLY got my raggedy 2" ends cut off (all around) on Saturday. And I've never gotten so many compliments in my life. My hair can now hold a real style and when I shake my hair it's light, fluffy and swingy, NOT weighed down by a bunch of split ends.

Aside from transitioning, getting this cut was the best hair decision I've made in two years. Go for it. :)

Back