When am I truly BSL when....

drasgrl

My bras are all different? :lachen::cry2::perplexed

I have one bra that I use to measure (see fotki) but on some others I'm closer to BSL than the one I use to measure. Then on others it seems farther away. :cry2:

What is truly BSL? On some bras yes but others no.

Do you have this problem?

I think some people have had the same issues you are having from a previous thread I saw....some suggested to use the shoulder blade as a guide as thats where most bras should sit....:ohwell:

I was having this problem too and in the end I decided to just bypass the whole BSL/BSB thing and go straight to MBL because there would be no confusion there

Atlien, your shoulder blades are those bones that are on both sides of your upper back near your brastrap. If you reach your arm back (like you're about to stretch your hair) you can feel them

I hope I described that okay :look:

Last edited:
Thanks.....I need to go back to kindergarten. I'm up here reaching back trying to feel my shoulder blades embarassing.

This is the reason why I don't use "Bra Strap" as a marker. Caramela made a great suggestion: BSB (Below Shoulder Blade).

Atlien, your shoulder blades are those bones that are on both sides of your upper back near your brastrap. If you reach your arm back (like you're about to stretch your hair) you can feel them

I hope I described that okay :look:

Thanks...You did a very good job...you got me reaching back.

Oookay!

I have officially reached BSB then.
I kept wondering and trying on different bras and saying NOPE.
i'm claiming BSB... now, for Sept-Dec, i want fuller and thicker BSB.:grin:

It kinda hard to decide becuse we are all diff sizes/heights.MY hair might be bra strap cause i am short but to a tall person it might shoulder length.

the top of my bra starp reaches just under my shoulder blades so I think that I am there either way. I just wish it were a little thicker...:ohwell:

Oookay!

I have officially reached BSB then.
I kept wondering and trying on different bras and saying NOPE.
i'm claiming BSB... now, for Sept-Dec, i want fuller and thicker BSB.:grin:

Sweetheart, looks like you're already BSL based on your pic. Stop playin' and claim it, girl!! :congrats::yay::worship2:

Back