what's your weekly plan for your hair in September

Lilmama1011

The 6th I relaxed, neutralized of course, use clarifying conditioner, deep condition with. Botanical Rosemary mint with added stuff for 20 minutes under dryer (it feels so cool on my scalp, let me know if you need the pic of it because I don't see it on the internet ) ,used split ender and dusted, moisturized sealed and did full head rollerset

The 13th I will be doing a green tea rinse for 30 minutes under a plastic cap, cowash with v05 mixed with tea tree oil and deep condition with tresseme naturals with added stuff for 20 minutes under the dryer and do two ponytails with two perm rods and see how that comes out

The 20th I will cowash with v05 mixed with tea tree oil, deep condition with suave almond conditioner with added ingredients for 20 minutes under the dryer, moisturize and seal and might do full head roller set or do twist out with four or two perm rods and attempt to do a high ponytail puff

The 27th henna and wash with con argan Oil shampoo deep condition with Giovanni calming hydrating conditioner with added honey and castor oil for 20 minutes under the dryer, moisturize and seal and do four twists and apply wrap and go rollers.

Last edited:
Today I did a prepoo with alter ego. Tonight I will shampoo with Keracare detangling poo and condition with Humecto. I have to rebraid my hair for my wig. I will moisturize every other day with aloe vera juice and glycerin.

In 2 weeks I will undo my celies, detangle and prepoo again. I will see how the 2 week schedule goes for now. I may need to shampoo more or less often.

1st = MORNINGS (moisturizer, JBCO/HBCO around edges & butter around edges & put on wig) & NIGHTLY (spritz & baggy).

8th = Same as above, but add inversions to the nightly routine. Also, on the weekend, pre-poo with oil & water overnight, add DC, poo, CW, reconstructor, ACV spritz, moisturizing conditioner (with 25% rinsed out), LOC method & beehive braid.

15th = Same as the 1st.

22nd = Same as the 8th minus the nightly inversions.

29th = Same as the 1st.

First week I did some 2strand twists into a mohawk type style.
I plan on cowashing 2x a week for the rest of the month.
Taking down my twists next week or the week after, then shampooing and deep conditioning.
The last week of the month I plan on doing a set of crochet or tree braids. :yep:

Getting ready to do what I'm scheduled but might do a ponytail roller set instead with my new bigger black perm rods

This weekend I did the MHM but then blow dried to use the split ender. Dusted then but it in dry flat twists for today (Sunday).

Actually this week it will be MHM 2-3x then Thursday night maybe an Indigo treatment then crochet braids Friday (if I have time) to PS for the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Currently in a full sew in PS.- shampoo, condition and airdry on Fridays
Saturday morning style
Sunday and Tuesday Moisturize
Wednesday Njoy oil + eucalyptus oil

Monday & Thursday nothing

I updated my last week because I hennaed. my hair turned out black with hints of red because of the parts I didn't get. I'm made, about the black part. But didn't take pics yet because I still haven't taking it down. But I reviewed it on my Tumblr

Back