October 5,6,7...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

wash/dc/air dry and i am going to try out these hot rollers. my only concern is my roots! i may just flat iron them to give me a more sleek look. i wanna look cute this weekend and go somewhere.

My hair is in two flat twist cause I can't do a bun. i just co washed last night with some vo5 so Imma just Moisturize with some scurl and seal with some oil.. Haven't decided which oil

Hello,

Tomorrow I plan to do the following:

Base entire scalp with Mizani scalp oil.
Shampoo with Mizani Puriphying shampoo
DC with Mizani Kerafuse and Mizani Hydrafuse and steam for 30 mins
Detangle with Aphoghee provitamin and Aussie
Rollerset

wash HQS coconut lime cleanser
DC with Aphogee 2 minute
DC with KBB luscious mask
spritz with horsetail/rosehips tea
leave in HQS greaseless moisture
seal with HQS 5 day moisture

then going to salon to get this style

I want that style too!! Soo pretty.

Today: Ayurvedic Indian Powders w/ 2 egg yolks
Protein Treatment: Mega Tek/AOPGB
Tomorrow: DC with Silicon Miix Bamboo and AOHSR
Air dry with homemade shea/hempseed whipped butter.
Sunday: Long fat extension twists installed. Will keep till December.

Tomorrow I giving my hair a spa day.... pre poo, shampoo, acv rinse, dc, moisture and seal.... I hope she loves it!

Instead of using my Roux Mendex as my protein condish this weekend I'm going to use Aphogee 2 min that I borrowed from my sis

did an ayurvedic paste
Giovanni tea tree shampoo
nexxus humectress conditioner
rinse clean
leave-in rinse of diluted fenugreek tea
seal with maka infused soybean oil
single braid to dry

Cowash with As I Am Coconut, DC with AO and tea rinse, Giovani Direct leave-in, seal with GSO, and Curl Former set

Did my clarifying wash AND used amla tea in my hair yesterday - for a minute I was nervous until I rinse out my tea/oil and AORM:lick: Honestly, my hair adores that conditioner:yep:

Two-strand twisted my hair last night. Going to rock those a few days, then twistout. After my twistout, I'll shampoo (first time in about a month) and deep condition and probably retwist. It got cool quickly here, so I am giving the wet buns a break.

Took down my two big cornrows..

Put in my shampoo braids
Shampooed with Fantasia IC frizz buster

DCed with phytospecific vital force creme bath added jojoba and argan oils

Now air drying and will add mmy leave ins later in the day. (giovanni direct leave in and argan oil) Will put in my big cornrows late tonight using the Hawwaian silky pomade on the edges.

Took down my gazillion and one kinky twists. Plan on washing and dcing my hair today. I'm thinking about blowing it out to do a length check, but I'm too lazy :(

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last night I massaged my hair and scalp with evoo before cornrowing it. I'm not good at all but I tried! I am wearing a wig right now.

Today, hopefully I will
Shampoo with Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo

Condition with Silk Spa Smoothing Conditioner. It is a peppermint cream by Silk Dreams.

Use Silk Dreams Wheat Germ conditioner followed by Motions foaming wrap lotion before roller setting.

When dry, rub Silk Dreams PRE in new growth and flat iron new growth only....

Or I may just wig it OUT!

Sent from my LHCF App.

Hot oil treatment. apple cider vinegar rinse. wen. deep condition probably overnight. leave in conditioner and probably celie braid until i go back to work on tues - then its bun city.

I put henna on yesterday for 5 hours. Co - wash with WEN GP & the Xmas one After rinsing, I let 613 set for an hour, then rinsed and DC'd under steamer with WEN Re-Moist Almond mixed with Fig and various oils for 40 minutes, rinsed and detangled with MarieDean Coconut detangler and moisturized with MarieDean Aloe Vera leave in. I sealed with coffee oil, put in pony and put on silk scarf. I'm finished for the weekend.

I am deep conditioning with Ors replenishing conditioner & silk elements mixed chicks deep conditioner.

I'm on hour 4 of installing my very first set of yarn braids. I've only just finished the very back section :ohwell:.

Before I started braiding:
I shampooed with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo.
Deep conditioned with Silk Elements MegaSilk Intense Conditioning Mayonnaise.
Used Silk Elements MegaSilk Leave-In Hair Moisturizing Creme.
Sealed with Coconut Oil.

Once I finish braiding, I plan on spraying my hair with Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist.

Henna! I haven't hennaed in about 3 months and i'm long over due!

Contemplating doing it overnight (but not really as I look at my white cotton sheets:lachen:) most likely to start my process tomorrow morning:yep:

-Wash with the last of my HQ Strawberry Lime (love this stuff) and CJ Daily Fix
-PT with SD Mocha + plastic cap for 20 min.
-DC with SD Chocolate Bliss + plastic cap for 20 min.
-LOC with water, SD Nourish Oil, and Bask Hair Milk
-African Braid for stretching

I had a simple wash day this week end. I washed my hair and then left the conditioner in as my detangler. Seems to have worked out well. Twisted my hair up and KIM.

sunday is my comb it day.
I will apply de-tangler.... comb my braids...

apply a leave in conditioner & rub a little stinky sulfur 8 (scalp is starting to itch)
coconut oil on my hair as I braid it. tie down & count the day until I wash
I cant wait until next week I wanna try my shea moisture products
...:lick:

Covered my hair with coconut oil, went to the beach and swam

came home and did a protein treatment with duo tex
leave ins: tresseme naturals, coconut oil, komaza scalp conditioner. put hair in 2 braids, will leave them in until i shampoo on monday or tuesday.

Back