whats your method on using salerm 21

naomi

good skin and hair
Hi ladies

I just stopped by Jaselvis today to purchase Salerm 21. I was wondering how do u all apply it. Do u put like a quarter size amount then distribute through the lenghth of your hair, do u scrunch it in, etc etc. Im just not sure on how much I should use and how I should apply it on my hair.
Thanks in advance.

My hair is not long and I use a lot of it...about two quarter size amounts throughout the length of my hair after washing. Each day afterwards, I concentrate it on my ends and seal it with pure unrefined coconut oil. I may wipe the excess on the top layer of hair...I did this last week for days straight and I didn't perceive any build-up until like the 5th or sixth day...then I washed today and started all over again. I really like this product. My hair feels silky and moist after using it.

I actually used about 2 quarter size amounts, maybe a tad more. My hair is brastrap and on the fine side, but yet I have alot of hair. So I guess my hair is fine and dense.

I massaged it into my roots and then applied some through the lenghth. My hair came out extremely full and thick. It's a definate keeper. Although I dont think Im going to use as much because I tend to not like too much thickness. But I think it came out really thick because I scrunched it into my roots. And I love the smell and I noticed how soft my hands were.

Thanks ladies for the replies.

Back