Whats your hair fantasy?

Auburn

I already heard about the hair nightmares....

I call this a fantasy when it was really just a darn good DREAM I had last night. Any of you have a dream out of the blue about hair? Last night I had a dream that I cowashed my hair. When I went outside, instead of the humidity attacking my hair, it made my hair straight and silky. Oh I liked that dream :love:

Oh boy I had the "long hair dream" about 2 days ago. I’ve had about 3 since I been on this site. I was at the movies with my friends (don’t know what movie) and my hair was in two buns (like Princess Leila on star wars). And I went to get some popcorn and started walking up the ramp and one of my buns fell out and my hair unraveled and fell down to my hips. It wasn't pin straight, but it was wavy. All the girls were starring at me and were giving me the stink eye, so I flipped my hair at them. I went to the restroom and started stretching it and playing in it. Then I woke up and was like Damn!

I don't dream about hair. But my hair fantasy is getting to full MBL or WL. That's all. No crazziness comes with it. Lol

my hair fantasy is having MBL hair (curled) and wearing a pretty, short sun dress, with neutral makeup. walking downtown with my dh. everyone is stopping me telling me my hair is gorgeous and that i look beautiful. a very summery (is that a word) day!

Oh boy I had the "long hair dream" about 2 days ago. I’ve had about 3 since I been on this site. I was at the movies with my friends (don’t know what movie) and my hair was in two buns (like Princess Leila on star wars). And I went to get some popcorn and started walking up the ramp and one of my buns fell out and my hair unraveled and fell down to my hips. It wasn't pin straight, but it was wavy. All the girls were starring at me and were giving me the stink eye, so I flipped my hair at them. I went to the restroom and started stretching it and playing in it. Then I woke up and was like Damn!

:lol: lol!

my hair fantasy is having MBL hair (curled) and wearing a pretty, short sun dress, with neutral makeup. walking downtown with my dh. everyone is stopping me telling me my hair is gorgeous and that i look beautiful. a very summery (is that a word) day!

What she said.......:yep:

Hair that goes to my waist in its natural state. *sigh* I actually think that I do not have the curl pattern for it. :ohwell:

Haha, I have had a couple hair dreams since being on here but not recently. My dream hair is to have the thickness I had as a child and to have it down to my waist unstretched, hip or past hip stretched. Ahhh...gotta love those dreams.....

I haven't had any long hair dreams yet, but I think I'll try to dream about having a bun like the one in Auburn's sig. :lick:

I dont know how to embed, but my hair dream is the girl in Musiqsoulchilds "Half crazy" video. I love when they are arguing in the kitchen and she has a "flip" and it is just a "bouncing and behaving"! lol - My girls over 30 remember that phrase "bouncing and behaving" hair! lol
Somebody embed it for me please! Thx girls!!

*le sigh* I've had that dream ... my hair was about bsl and it was so thick!!! I was trying to flip it and swang it to show off LOL, but I couldn't move my head properly. In the dream I'm thinking man, what's wrong with me??!! When I woke up I realized I was trying to move my head in real life too during the dream, but my head was stuck between two pillows - restricting my movement... Dangit all!:nono::grin:

I had a strange dream a few months ago....I was eating in a restaurant and it was really uncomfortable 'cuz people kept staring at me. When I stood up to leave, my hair was practically at my knees! All the looks were really aggravating me, though. I told my hubby (in the dream), "It is like these folks have never seen a black girl with long hair before??!!":rolleyes: Umm, yeah.

I also had a dream when I was preggers that I had sex with my neighbor, who just happened to be Bigfoot, in my bathtub. Believe it or not, that dream was hot:grin:!

So I guess I can conclude that I subconsciously want super long hair with a super hairy nasty man. :look:

i dreamt that i had hair like this...
teyana%20taylor.2.thumbnail.jpg

i had another one last night where my hair was like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzB_CQYLdvg&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsORQ_zBUsc&feature=channel
maybe it was because i was looking at her youtube channel last night...lol
anywho...i love her hair color, layers and length :grin:

I also had a dream when I was preggers that I had sex with my neighbor, who just happened to be Bigfoot, in my bathtub. Believe it or not, that dream was hot:grin:!

So I guess I can conclude that I subconsciously want super long hair with a super hairy nasty man. :look:

Girl you have me dying over here! LOL!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:dead:

My hair fantasy is to have healthy thick BSL hair that I can wear down, or in a bun and will not break off, and to have flawless braid outs and roller sets :grin:

my fantasy, and also a dream i had a little while ago, was to have a nice, full, shiny, voluminous, thick head of flexi-rod set or nice tight curls, that just bounce with each step. The hair would probably be apl or mbl when straight to achieve the look that i'm imagining.
Then DH would run his fingers through my head and say its soft and smell good. Luckily my hair is soft anyways, now I just need the length and style.

*le sigh* I've had that dream ... my hair was about bsl and it was so thick!!! I was trying to flip it and swang it to show off LOL, but I couldn't move my head properly. In the dream I'm thinking man, what's wrong with me??!! When I woke up I realized I was trying to move my head in real life too during the dream, but my head was stuck between two pillows - restricting my movement... Dangit all!:nono::grin:

:lachen: lmao!

I've been having hair dreams for years, before I ever joined LHCF. I done dreamt of being various lengths and hairtypes, but since joining LHCF I have been classic length with these weird bangs in all of my hair dreams.

I have fantasies like shortdub's; and also that my hair is like Troy P. from the Steelers!! And then i'll style it in huge bouncy curls down to my waist....a girl can dream right?!

I had a dream that I woke up and my bantu knot out looks like Alicia Keys' at the BET Awards.

Then I actually woke up. :ohwell:
My bantu knot out was somewhat uh...different. Cute in it's own way, but nothing like my dream.

I dreamt that I had WSL hair straightened back when I was transitioning once. The thing is, it seemed so normal in the dream, that I didn't even think about it. The dream was completely about something else, but that was how I was walking around. Then when I woke up, I was all disoriented and then for some reason that was the only part of the dream that I remembered, lol having WSL. Heck if I'm going to have long haired dreams I wish I could at least enjoy it!

Having a 'fro wider than a doorway.

A 'fro that is "Stupid Big".

So big people say: Girrrrl, that ain't real!:rolleyes:

My 'fro will reply: Stick your hand in here honey and find out for yourself. :lick:

My 'fro will be voracious.:lachen:

A cosmos unto itself. :drunk:

Or something like that.:look:

I'm a nubian rapunzel with thick, long, and flowing hair, gazing off into the midnight sky in a killer off-the-shoulders royal blue satin gown, enjoying the cool breeze and looking at the stars. So cheesy, but I'm a romantic at heart :heart2::reddancer:.

my dream is always a fantasy that ends in nightmare. i always get my hair straightened, and it's ridiculously long and people are complimenting how much better it looks straight and how i should keep it that way. but then i realize it's *too* straight. and i try to wash my hair, and it doesn't revert and/or falls out in patches. and my auntie's old boss (a stylist) comes in telling me she can "fix" it... and she has scissors.

i always wake up before she starts cutting. but i guess it's partially due to what happened to me as a kid, sometimes i still dream about it. :ohwell:

Back