What's your favorite neutralizing poo?

LovelyLionessa

I've been using Proclaim Neutralizing poo since it has the color alarm, but I am thinking about trying something else, with more conditioning benefits that won't leave my hair feeling stripped.

What do you guys use? :)

Well, I'm not relaxing anymore, but when I did, I only used Motions. Sometimes I would follow with Isoplus because it has a color alarm, but I always started with the Motions.

B_Phlyy said:
Well, I'm not relaxing anymore, but when I did, I only used Motions. Sometimes I would follow with Isoplus because it has a color alarm, but I always started with the Motions.

Thanks B Phlyy. Maybe I could do the same, use a nicer neutralizing poo and then follow up w/the Proclaim w/the color alarm. I lather millions times and let the lather sit too. So I am looking for a nice poo. I don't know, maybe I'll try ORS...

Has anyone tried the ORS Professionals neutralizing poo (the one that comes in the big bottle, not the Creamy Aloe or the Uplifting)? I'm in the market for a good neutralizing poo for my next relaxer in 3-4 weeks.

I really like the Profective Damage Free Neutralizing Shampoo Mousse. You can feel little tingles (maybe because its a Mousse). I like it and it doesn't leave my hair like straw after I neutralize.

CAPlush said:
Has anyone tried the ORS Professionals neutralizing poo (the one that comes in the big bottle, not the Creamy Aloe or the Uplifting)? I'm in the market for a good neutralizing poo for my next relaxer in 3-4 weeks.

I tried it when I relaxed 3 weeks ago. I used the ORS lye relaxer and conditioner. I liked it. I usually use Isoplus but this pretty nice. I like the switch,

I like CON neutralizing poo. Nothing beats it for detangling and softness. My hair never feels stripped like with other neutralizing shampoos. I love it!!!!!

I really thought I posted here already...oh well :ohwell:

My vote is for Motions, too. My hair is very soft afterwards.

I'm also looking for suggestions. I use Isoplus Upturn shampoo and it leaves my hair DRY!! :eek: :mad:

Priestess said:
I've been using Proclaim Neutralizing poo since it has the color alarm, but I am thinking about trying something else, with more conditioning benefits that won't leave my hair feeling stripped.

What do you guys use? :)

This is a great idea! ORS's Aloe shampoo is also neutralizing, right? Maybe I can use that, then the Isoplus. :scratchch

Priestess said:
Thanks B Phlyy. Maybe I could do the same, use a nicer neutralizing poo and then follow up w/the Proclaim w/the color alarm. I lather millions times and let the lather sit too. So I am looking for a nice poo. I don't know, maybe I'll try ORS...

I have 3 nuetralizing poos - Elasta QP, CON, and Vitale. The Elasta with color alarm is wonderful and unbelievably cheap - $1.99 at Sallys for 8 0z. The Vitale is very gentle, no color alarm, harder to find and more expensive.

Back