What's Your Favorite Moisturizing Shampoo ?

Re: What\'s Your Favorite Moisturizing Shampoo ?

Neutrogena Triple Moisture. I'm not a "moisturizing shampoo" fan, but I love this one.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Neutrogena Triple Moisture
Softsheen Carson Breakfree Shampoo (no S's of any kind)

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the way the NTM lathers but it doesn't seem to be moisturizing enough to combat the dryness of the Loprox.

I tried Breakthru once and if I remember correctly I liked it but didn't like the smell.

Davine- have you tried the Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo? I love that one too. You know what is funny? I can't believe how many good products there are out there.

I haven't gotten around to trying that one yet but it is on my list.
smile.gif

You're right about the good product list......I was just thinking as I read this thread that there are way too many good shampoos out there to use one with SLS or ALS.

In order,
Softsheen Breakthru ultramoisturizing
Keracare Detangling poo
Kenra moisturizing poo
Cream of Nature

[ QUOTE ]
Neutrogena Triple Moisture. I'm not a "moisturizing shampoo" fan, but I love this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason this shampoo gives me crazy buildup on my scalp!

YES, do it BREE /images/graemlins/poke.gif! I purchased a 99 cents trial size to sample the product. I was so thrilled that I didnt have to sacrafice my right arm for a product, and to boot, it ACTUALLY delivers! I'M in LOVE! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

bree said:
i do plan on trying creme of nature once elucence runs out. there's been too many raves about con's detangling propertie for me to ignore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do it, bree and blacktresses

CON is cheap and works really well. I'm natural and I've never had a shampoo detangle like this one (my faves are Ultra Moisturizing, green writing; and Professional; red writing). The only problem is that they do leave build up I just get around that by clarifying every so often.

Breakthru /images/graemlins/smile.gif It detangles like you wouldn't believe and doesn't contain any harsh detergents

I have fallen in love with Elucence and NTM since my last post.

After alot of raves about the CON, I went ahead and purchased it at Kmart for $1.99 12oz. I loved the way it made my daughters hair feel afterwards.

Back