What's your dream hairstyle?

caribeandiva

Human being
you know that one hairstyle that you can't wait to be able to do when you get to your goal length? what's yours? this is mine: long hair pulled to the side, almost like a side ponytail but not tied and thrown over the shoulder. almost like these:

but minus the bangs and lots more body:
1997-3.jpg

i want my hair jet black when it gets this long and with lots more bounce.

sideheadmarb.jpg

Last edited:
This is what i hope to one day achieve! A roller set with big, full, thick, voluminous curls that are mid-back. I just adore Kenya's hair. Love it!!!! I would love to come at least close to this.... with my fine hair texture and small amount of hair follicles on my scalp (ie, less hair), i dont know how possible this is, but a girl can dream!

kenyamoore-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Even though this hair is fake I love the texture of it and the soft loose curls and also the way is hangs down.

I want my hair to touch my waist (curled) so bad because I think it is so sexy.

melyssaford224-1.jpg

Wow! Let's see, I just want to be able to Rock a Big Huge Fluffy Bouncy Afro,I want it to be about10-12 inches all over unstretched, I just love big hair I think it looks wild n sexy, then I can get that Cat Suit!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

I want an afro so big; I would have to turn sideways to go through a door:grin: . I want BIG BIG hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the kind that would make folks faces look like this :eek: Yep I want big scary hair:D

This right here:
nat.jpg

:lachen: :lol:

Thas right, I want two afro puffs that are BOTH bigger than my head (and I got a BIG head).
Oh yeah - that's gonna be me.

i definitely agree with Kinikakes i am feeling the roller set with the big-full-thick-curls at mid back- sleek,elegant, simple yet still beautiful!!!

KiniKakes said:
This is what i hope to one day achieve! A roller set with big, full, thick, voluminous curls that are mid-back. I just adore Kenya's hair. Love it!!!! I would love to come at least close to this.... with my fine hair texture and small amount of hair follicles on my scalp (ie, less hair), i dont know how possible this is, but a girl can dream!

http://images14.fotki.com/v20/free/93dbd/7/706854/2536874/kenyamoore-vi.jpg?1154379026

I didn't see the other earlier posts, but the Kenya pic is kinda what I'd love to have, maybe slightly looser though, but very similar.

Yeah, I want Kenya's hair too. Or like this:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz...400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Banks, Tyra (I)

They're very similar, though. Well at least that's the straight look that I want. I'm not certain what I want my natural hair to look like. That's mostly because I don't really know what my natural hair actually looks like.

ETA: Is it even possible to achieve that look without hair pieces?? Because all the celebrities have pieces in right??? I mean, my hair is thick, but I'm not sure it thick enough to achieve those looks without assistance.

ETA: Okay what happened to all the pictures?? I can't see them anymore. Is it just my computer???

Last edited:
I would love to be a Pantene girl. :lol: Long, straight, soft hair that moves with even the slightest movement of my head.

*Sigh* Oh man! Another broken hair on my shirt! :wallbash: (!?@#@!?)

Oh well, a girl can dream, can't she? :lol:

0120-0512-1217-5944_TN.jpg

My ultimate dream hair:

aaliyah-hilfiger.jpg

1st pic I know this is a weave on her but this is what I want to have with my real hair
2nd pic curly goal

Attachments

• JenniferLopez1.jpg
    JenniferLopez1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 16
  • CAHHRI0J.jpg
    CAHHRI0J.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 19
I don't know how to post pics, but I want my hair like Ciara's was in her "Get Up" video, before it got wet.

I am very uncreative, but I just want to be able to wear my hair in one long braid down my back like the latin women. It shows length without it being everywhere.

B_Phlyy said:
I don't know how to post pics, but I want my hair like Ciara's was in her "Get Up" video, before it got wet.

Me too, me too! I love that look. It looks like something I can achieve with my own hair in a few years. I'll search for a pic.

mine is layers with curls about APL. i also like the way mysweetevie wears her hair in her siggy. can't wait to wear mine like that.

Back