What's your dream hairstyle?

I want DSylla's hairstyle, with the bang and thickness, except waist length. I can then die happy. :lol:

ETA: Similar to this, but with tons more body.
ACF77EB.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my dream hairstyles with a rollerset and straight. I hope to one day keep this type of length and haircolor (more like Tamia's haircolor). :)

Picture2.png

Picture5.png

This may sound crazy but my dream hairstyle is a neat, full sized bun. I know many ladies got bored of this protective style, but I can't wait to bun it.

KiniKakes said:
This is what i hope to one day achieve! A roller set with big, full, thick, voluminous curls that are mid-back. I just adore Kenya's hair. Love it!!!! I would love to come at least close to this.... with my fine hair texture and small amount of hair follicles on my scalp (ie, less hair), i dont know how possible this is, but a girl can dream!

http://images14.fotki.com/v20/free/93dbd/7/706854/2536874/kenyamoore-vi.jpg?1154379026

Kenyamoore is my straight hair idol also. Once my hair grows out and to bra strap. I will be doing drop curls again.

My dram hairstyle is a I Dream of Jeanie ponytail on the top of my head, with the bottom of the pony hitting the middle of my back, and being all my hair!

breezy said:
My dram hairstyle is a I Dream of Jeanie ponytail on the top of my head, with the bottom of the pony hitting the middle of my back, and being all my hair!

Breezy if you buy it. It can still be yours:lachen: :lachen: . I like her ponytail also.

firecracker said:
Breezy if you buy it. It can still be yours:lachen: :lachen: . I like her ponytail also.

Well shoot, if that's the case then I've already had my dream hairstyle dozens of times! :lol:

nappywomyn said:
This right here:
nat.jpg

:lachen: :lol:

Thas right, I want two afro puffs that are BOTH bigger than my head (and I got a BIG head).
Oh yeah - that's gonna be me.

i'll take that hair please hmmk THANKS

KiniKakes said:
This is what i hope to one day achieve! ][bA roller set with big, full, thick, voluminous curls that are mid-back.[/b] I just adore Kenya's hair. Love it!!!! I would love to come at least close to this.... with my fine hair texture and small amount of hair follicles on my scalp (ie, less hair), i dont know how possible this is, but a girl can dream!

kenyamoore-vi.jpg
Same here! That's the style I can't wait to do!! ahhhh.....

I have 2 dream styles. I want Macharieamours hair in her siggy pic. But maybe 4inches longer. It is shiny black, full, sleek, thick and looks like it has much body. This would be my dressy hair. then as my daily protective style, I would wear a braidout of 'ROCK STAR' BIG HAIR, similiar to how Sylver2 had in her avatar pic, i think its still in her fotki. This is wildly sexy, big, crazy diana ross type hair and I LOVE IT!

Back