What's Your CURRENT Moisture Deep Conditoner Fave? Any New Found Loves?

Smiley79

I browsed around past threads and most of them were geared towards Nautral 4a/b. I'm Relaxed 4a/b (but I don't think it makes a huge difference). So I'm curious what's in everyone's haircare stash as their favorite and most effective Moisture Conditioner at the moment? I'd like to hear from the ladies in the Deep Condition Hair Challenge too. Do share..I'm always open to giving new product a try.

My faves Right Now:
CB Smoothe Triple Silk:lick:
AO HSR:yep:

I'm not really feeling the NTM leave in like everybody else. I can't wait til that stuff is gone! I AM loving the ORS Replenishing Conditioner and I love love love to use the Elasta QP Mango Butter!:lick:

Were you talking about for washing hair or just for whenever like a leave in?

I also like the Olive Oil by ORS... it's pretty good for my hair...

She Scent It's Banana Brulee or Avocado (honestly I like the avocado better, but it can be used as a regular conditoner - without heat- or as a DC)

I too have no luck with the NTM...all the raves that i read and my hair just laughed at the bottle. The Olive oil same thing and the Elast Mango, left my soft for the moment and within minutes, I was back to normal. Hawaian Silky was doing wonders for minute, and then it seemed like my hair stopped responding to it. Oh well. I don't know; sometimes I think that my hair has an Anti-Moisture Agreement with the Universe and I didn't get the memo. In the meantime, I find that frequent DC's are my only solution against dry hair and that's why I like threads like this. maybe there's some one else out there that has hair that's never satisfited with moisture. I won't give up, lol :strong:

I like Aussie Moist conditioner & Aussie 3min Deep Conditioner.My New Love:grin:

I love Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner. I used to "just like it." I got used to the weird smell of it :yay: It really detangles my hair easily. My hair feels moisturized when I use it, even though it's sort of a protein conditioner. I would also like to try the Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner from the same line but my hair loves protein... I may stick with the GPB...

BTW: I still haven't found a good natural shampoo yet (I've tried several and they just aren't the best). I'm going to give some more natural shampoos a try before giving up.

I actually like AO White Camellia better than HSR. More moisture :yep:

At the moment, I'm really feelin White Camellia, L'anza Healing Moisture Moi Moi Masque and Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion (not the Balm, that sucked on my hair :down: )

Back to Basics Honey Hydrating and Salon Care Honey Almond. I use them for DCing and Co-washing.

For the hsr users...
Do you mix your with anything? Do you dc on dry or wet hair? I just tried the con today and it didnt leave my hair very soft. I used to use gpb (until my scary protien overload episode) and I was happy with that.
any pointers?

For the hsr users...
Do you mix your with anything? Do you dc on dry or wet hair? I just tried the con today and it didnt leave my hair very soft. I used to use gpb (until my scary protien overload episode) and I was happy with that.
any pointers?

i just got it
i tried to prepoo with it on dry hair didn't work out well for me
i still haven't found my groove with it
I'm gonna try dcing with it overnight and see how it comes out
but for one thing it definitely doesn't detangle my hair (I'm convinced nothing can detangle my hair)

I think someone already posted a thread about this but the Keracare products at JC Penny are buy 1, get 1 for $0.99. While we're on the topic of conditioners, if anyone loves the Keracare Humecto, go grab it now.:cowgirl:

i just got it
i tried to prepoo with it on dry hair didn't work out well for me
i still haven't found my groove with it
I'm gonna try dcing with it overnight and see how it comes out
but for one thing it definitely doesn't detangle my hair (I'm convinced nothing can detangle my hair)

I too did not have good results using the AO in dry hair...

right now my fave is jane carter's dee[ conditioner.
i also use and love kbb deep conditioner, hibiscus and banana deep fix.

I love my

ORS Replenishing Pak
My silicon mix perla conditioner
Redkin Intense Renewal mask
Redkin All Soft Heavy Cream
Redkin Extreme Cream
Silk Elements deep conditioner

There are a few others, but I can't remember there names right now.

Back