What's Your CURRENT Moisture Deep Conditoner Fave? Any New Found Loves?

I love my

ORS Replenishing Pak
My silicon mix perla conditioner
Redkin Intense Renewal mask
Redkin All Soft Heavy Cream
Redkin Extreme Cream
Silk Elements deep conditioner

There are a few others, but I can't remember there names right now.

Feeling all your DCs, I can't wait to try the other Redkens, I love everything Silk Elements:grin:

I just picked up this conditioner earlier this week from Publix and it is great!
Alagio Silk Obsessions Conditioner
I also love Aussie Moist and Aussie 3 minute conditioner!

Hairveda SitriNillah :love:
followed closely by Yes to Carrots Mud Masque :love:

Lustrasilk Cholesterol Plus (Shea and Mango)
Joico Kpak Hydrator

My Fave Moisturizing DC Conditioners (so far) Are:

AO White Camelia
She Scent it Banana Brulee
Alter Ego Garlic Deep Conditioner
Jason's Biotin
Emu Oil Con
Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat
Joico Intense Hydrator

I hope My Favorites will be:

My Hairveda Sitrinillah
Keratase Oleo Relax
L'anza Kukui Nut DC
Origins Intense Moisture
L'Occtaine Shea Butter
L'Occtaine Olive Oil Hair Past
She Scent it Fortifying Mask

Jason's Biotin + Sea Kelp
Pantene Natural Mask
Yes to Carrots Mud Mask
David Babaii Hydrating
Aubrey's HSR + Trader Joe's Nourish Spa

I love Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner. I used to "just like it." I got used to the weird smell of it :yay: It really detangles my hair easily. My hair feels moisturized when I use it, even though it's sort of a protein conditioner. I would also like to try the Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner from the same line but my hair loves protein... I may stick with the GPB...

BTW: I still haven't found a good natural shampoo yet (I've tried several and they just aren't the best). I'm going to give some more natural shampoos a try before giving up.
Try the shampoo bars from www.mehandi.com I love it....best yet. Now, second best is Organix Coconut & Vanilla...my hair was extremely soft after using this....it was really good.

AO HSR & GPB are my faves right now!! I love to add EVOO to either of them.

I rotate in Nexxus Humectin, Kenra MC andBiolage Hydrating Balm for variety. :look:

Mizani Moisturefuse- smells like roses and softens like a dream
Kenra MC- smells like a tropical vacation and softens like a dream as well.

both of these can be used sparinly as a leave in for knockout moisture and yummy smelling locks.

Lastly, Joico Intense Hydrator. NOTHING can touch this on a relaxer day. It's low pH, moisturizing and has a little protein too.

Honey moisturizing condish by body shop...Lord this stuff Right Here make my hair smell soooooooooo good (I am 4a/b) and moisturizes like never before. Also Jason sea kelp conditioner is amazing (but the honey condish smells better imo). I can't wait to try aubrey's. Oh I heard that Jason's sea kelp shampoo is pretty moisturizing, I am also looking for a natural moisturizing shampoo.

Last edited:
Both Hairveda Sitrinillah and SheScentIt Banana Brulee
WAY SUPER DUPER rich.

I also like leaving in overnight sometimes either AO Honeysuckle Rose or SheScentIt Avocado

Elucence MB, Avocado Conditioner, ORS Replenishing Con., Fortifying masque, Linange Masque.. I think that's it but, I feel like I'm forgetting something.

L'occitane Repairing Mask/conditioner is my new favorite. My old favorite(s) are SitriNillah, Aussie Moist, and Kenra.

I huffed and puffed all the way to Georgetown Whole Foods today for some Aubrey Honey Suckle Rose (trying to save on shipping) - and they are completely SOLD OUT of this one conditioner :wallbash: so I came right back to my office and ordered it online ...

I can't say enough about the CB Smoothe Triple Silk Conditioner....this is an undertated product line with excellent prices. i get mines from Irbys Beauty Supply online.

Aubrey organics Honeysuckle Rose is mine right now. It really makes my hair feel so soft and lush and really helps to make detangling so much easier.:yep::lick:.

Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment (nothing needs to be added)
Motions Moisture Plus (doctored up or with just plain olive oil added)
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (with olive oil added)

Back